+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Amber Brkich - Chapera

Go Adria and Natalie! CaNaDiAn FaN's Avatar
    For those of you who haven't yet checked out the interviews on www.cbs.com go check them out!

Amber's pre-game interview:

Amber: I think I came off as pretty quiet and shy on the first show, so I didn't know if they would definetely want me back, but I'm glad they gave me a second chance cause I'm ready to prove everybody wrong.

Tracey: You think you can? What's your strategy? (laughs)

Amber: Umm..I have a couple different strategies. I guess it depends who's out, who's out here but overall I plan to schmooze the guys and win over the girls.

Tracey: When you say, "schmooze the guys," is that a euphemism? (laughs) What exactly do you mean?

Amber: Umm..flirt with the guys, get in good with the guys. I've learned that I'm pretty among the guys, the Survivor men. Uh..I've paid attention over the past couple years about what everybody thinks of me, so I'm using that to my advantage.

Tracey: How does it change the dynamic that you guys all know each other?

Amber: Umm..I think knowing each other can make it easier and harder. It's gonna make it easier because were not gonna feel as lonely. Umm..last time even though you were with these people 24/7 you know for however many days, you still felt lonely because you really weren't getting to know each other on a true basis cause we were constantly lying to each other, you couldn't trust anybody. Now, you know, most of us are friends or you know, at least somewhat close and so, it'll be easier as far as comfort factor goes umm..but it'll be harder to vote people off cause you're actually close to these people, I mean, you care about them.

Tracey: Amber, do you honestly think that you can trust people now?

Amber: No. I don't think I can trust anybody but I do think there's more people that I will rely on more than others maybe.

Tracey: Don't fall into that trap again. (laughs)

Amber: Well you gotta, I mean. (laughs) It's hard, I mean, I plan on having, you know, many different alliances, not only one because you can't trust only one alliance and I've learned that from watching all the other shows. I was only on the second show, so it was still a learning experience. Now that I've watched, how many other seasons, several other seasons, you've learnt from other peoples strategies and you see what works and what doesn't.

Now I remember why I used to love Amber so much.

This interview made me laugh pretty hard with the, "Don't fall into that trap again," especially.
    Currently Watching:
    Big Brother 5 - Canadian Idol

- Nokomis - Theresa

Very nice. Thanks again. I imagine, based on your signature, that you won't be transcribing everyone.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    Very nice. Thanks again. I imagine, based on your signature, that you won't be transcribing everyone.
    No I will. I just finished Richard's and I'm planning n transcribing a few more tonight. I'm planning on 2 from each tribe everyday up until the finale. Watch out for Alicia's, Colby's, and Jerri's tonight and early tomorrow.
    Currently Watching:

- Nokomis - Theresa

Cool! That's great. Thanks a lot!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CaNaDiAn FaN
    Now I remember why I used to love Amber so much.
    You're inventing memories! If she displayed this kind of astute strategy the first time around, she'e never have been called "Lamber"

Quote Originally Posted by Siryn
    You're inventing memories! If she displayed this kind of astute strategy the first time around, she'e never have been called "Lamber"
    Actually I was refering to what little they did show of her as what I remember. If you don't agree with me fine. I was only 9 when Survivor 2 aired.
    Currently Watching:

- Nokomis - Theresa

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    Uh, I... You know, really liked that interview, I mean, it really, uh, showed Amber's, ya know, way with uh, words. Thanks for, uh, transcribing that.

FORT Fogey
    Yeah, I noticed she talked like that. But I like her strategy, sounds pretty interesting. I hope it works.

It was so funny on Wednesday, watching the CBS reporter trying to get Jeff P. to explain why Amber is in the All Stars. He kind of laughed and tried to say it was that Amber had grown so much as a person and they wanted to see how she'd do now. (This is all paraphrased.) The reporter saw right through it and point blank told Jeff, It's because she's cute. Jeff admitted, well yes, that too. Check out the Early Show website.

Off topic: Paulie, sorry about the lack of PM. We have our internet security set so high that sometimes just normal stuff doesn't work. So I haven't ever even tried it. Maybe sometime in the future. I figured you would see my response on this thread, as you might be avoiding the title guesses one.

OK, back to Amber!!

Quote Originally Posted by scooberoo
    Uh, I... You know, really liked that interview, I mean, it really, uh, showed Amber's, ya know, way with uh, words. Thanks for, uh, transcribing that.

Yeah I did notice her stuttering a bit but her interview wasn't as near as hard to transcribe as some.

Colby's had constant stuttering and I mean saying the same word 3 or 4 times.
    Jerri talked so much. Not fast, just a lot.
    Richard was so arrogant
    Jenna Lewis was talking a mile a second, not a mile a minute minute, a mile a second and with so much energy. She is sooo perky.
    Currently Watching:

- Nokomis - Theresa

+ Reply to Thread