+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Our Interview with Rupert Boneham

Leo
    Premium Member
    Great interview. The most honest interview of anyone, IMHO.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Great interview and thanks to Rupert for his time!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Princess
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    He really said "Jonny Foreskin" - twice.
    Wow.... LMAO

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Heh Heh , That's hysterical .

Great interview! Thanks Becca and John ( and Rupert ! )

As to the Jonny Foreskin soundbite , I think I believe Ruperts version more than JF's version of Darrah and Tijuana.

Princess
    You know, eny, I actually believe them both - it's all about perception . Rupert may have felt Darrah was very quiet as she didn't say much else than "chocholate chip cookies and boobs", while Jon (who actually spent more time with her, btw) might have felt that she was talking a lot - even if it was about the same thing over and over again.

That was a great interview and Rupert showed how good of a guy he is. I have a lot of respect for him for how he acted both during the show and afterwards. Thanks to everyone who helped get this interview done.

Thanks John for the interview, Becca for helping to set it up and Rupert for doing it!

I loved Rupert from the day CBS released the cast of S7...this just showed what a real man he is.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

I was really looking forward to this. Thank you, John, for conducting an excellent interview. Thank you, Becca, for being the go-between. And, thanks, Rupert for setting a great example for all of us, not just problem teens. It's just really refreshing to witness someone owning up for everything they're responsible for. I'm glad that Survivor and its viewers could show you how great you are--and have you believe it, too.

FORT Newbie

great interview!

What a special Christmastime treat!!! I'm just flabbergasted at what a thoughtful "together" guy Rupert is!!! Not that I ever doubted it -- it's just great to hear how "clear" he is about himself, his new found fame, and how he's grown since "Survivor". It's just so wonderful to hear good news about personal growth and power.

BRAVO!!!!!!

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Great interview! Thanks to Becca for setting it up. Thanks to John and the staff for coming up with such great questions. And thanks to Rupert for taking the time to answer the questions. You're far and away my favorite Survivor ever! (and I had a blast Shadowing you. )

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast