+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Where do you rate S7?

Pre-merge (my comments are a bit different because the order of me watching the show was S2->S6->S3->S5->S7->S4->S1 so S1 was boring for me )
    S6: The twist in the beginning was great, girls kickin butt winning the first 4 out of 5 challenges was funny. The twist in the middle was ok. Glad Christy stayed.
    S7: The 'Rupert Show' was pretty fun to watch and the new twist of given 100 balboa to do the shopping was fun to watch. Generally a GREAT first episode. The other few were ok. I guess it was not bad to watch Morgan lose all the time since it was almost always a tight race. Glad Osten was gone.
    S4: I liked the cast. Although Maraamu was a tribe with a bit "L" but I think the challenges this season was the best compared to any other season.
    S2: It was a tight race between Ogakor and Kucha, the cast was interesting in general.
    S5: Interesting start I though Sook Jai will kick butt but I guess they didn't after awhile the late merge... made Shii Ann voted off argggh hated that and made the show very boring too
    S1: After watching ALL the seasons when everyone knew the show very well, the people looked kind of stupid not knowing how to play the game especially the first vote after the merge when votes were casted to like... 7 players was just hilarious
    S3: Interesting start with the new environment but I guess it was just boring.

Post merge
    S6: Very unpredictable post merge, especially because of Rob after Alex got voted out (which made me dance around the house) it was Christy's turn which I wasn't very happy but because of the fact that she was slightly cocky which I understand but Jenna winning it all was ...
    S7: Many many surprise votes which were cool since Sandra made it to the end hehehe the cast who were left to the merge was fun to watch that's why I guess
    S1: Actually it was ok compared to the others since there were times where the alliance was going to crumple like Colleen staying and Kelly leaving etc. but Kelly had an immunity winning streak so... yeah
    S3: STUPID BRANDON! If that vote worked then my favorites of the season would ALL have ended up in the final 4 Frank, T-Bird, Kelly, Kim P. arggh did he have a crush on Ethan or Lex or Big Tom? I mean why would he switch sides?
    S2: After Jerri got voted off got a bit boring.
    S4: I was kind of a fan of the Rotu 4 alliance. I wish there were some twist and turns but nothing much happened... they just got voted off one by one then I rooted for Sean who got voted out next.
    S5: I didn't like anyone after Shii Ann got voted off... Sook Jai were just laying around 'trying' to bond with Chuay Gahn the Final 5 was only 6 letters to describe them B-O-R-I-N-G

FORT Fogey
    S3: STUPID BRANDON! If that vote worked then my favorites of the season would ALL have ended up in the final 4 Frank, T-Bird, Kelly, Kim P. arggh did he have a crush on Ethan or Lex or Big Tom? I mean why would he switch sides?
    Good point! Who knows with Brandon, who has to actually be one of the worst players ever. I really hate that guy for screwing over Kelly and Kimmpy who are my 2 favorites from that season. They would've dumped Brandon at F5, but let's see, isn't F5 better than F8? I thought it was, but that guy was a moron.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456