+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Episode 10 discussion thread ***Spoilers****

LG.
    but you know, it is the bigger you are, the harder you fall, so it wouldn't hurt Clay too much to get bumped off. Maybe that's why he wasn't scared of the elephant ride, like Brian was.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I am SO ready for Clay to get the boot that it's not even funny. He's a cocky, arrogant, condescending, patronizing, lecherous little twit who thinks he is all that and a bag of chips (and he is VERY far from it). I agree with all those who said that Clay's attitude/arrogance will come back to bite him in the end and will be his downfall. If Clay makes it all the way to the F2, I think the only people he might be able to beat are Ted and Jan. God, I can't stand that little troll...

Clay also seems the type of person to make a "spite" vote on the jury, like Brandon did when he voted for Kim J because he didn't like Ethan's answer.

He seems the petty type.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Originally posted by Miss Filangi
    If Jake wins, he will be the best survivor EVER because he has NO allies whatsoever at this point. Fat lady hasn't sung yet.
    You are so right, Miss F! Jake is fighting tooth and nail to survive, and he has a very good chance of making it to the final 4 if he breaks up the Ted/Brian Alliance. Jake needs to get Ted, Helen and Jan on his side.

Although, I like Brian, it is very possible that all schemeing that he is doing will blow up on his face. Clay is just annoying. But, both of these guys are cleverly playing the game.

I actually want Jake,Brian,Ted, and Helen to go to the Final 4. Don't really like Helen, but she's better than Jan.

Helen is really growing on me. She's very intelligent and actually kinda witty. I think she's playing the game pretty well, too. She's observing, and she'll make the right decision for her, regardless of party affiliations. She won't blow her chance, I don't think.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Ultra Concealed Lurker Invisigoth's Avatar
    Helen also kicked butt in the immunity challenge, and was nice and polite about it.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Good point, Invisgoth.

BTW, I have to tell you that I got a huge laugh here in the office when I used your sig line. Of course, that means I work with a bunch of computer , but then I guess I'm one myself.

So many good theories that are totally different from mine! Makes me give some serious reconsideration to what I originally thought would happen...

I too, thought it was very low of Penny to treat Jake the way she did. I didn't like her before, & I DEFINITELY do NOT like her now! That's for sure!
    Clay plays dirty & I don't like that. I also think he's a little perv.
    Brian better watch out, his duplicity could come back & bite him in his ass.
    Other than that, y'all pretty much had the same observations & opinions that I had about this episode. I still am not sure how it's gonna all hammer out though...
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Oh, yes. I was impressed with Helen in the immunity challenge. Good playing, and good behavior.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Ah, see! The tide is turning on Helen! Soon enough the whole board will be behind her!!!!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread