+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Paulie's Precaps - Episode 13: Fame's An Indoor Dance

Great season Paulie!

Good to see Matt come back to get his revenge. Next season you may have so much more material to write from as we know so much about the cast. I look forward to it.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

I'm late to comment here, but I didn't get to be online yesterday. I can't even *begin* to say how much I laughed during this precap. It was so well done, I was in tears by the end. Thanks for a fantastic season, Paulie. You are awesome. Can't wait to see if this one turns out as accurate as last weeks. Great job
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

only a simulation
    Just wanted to say how entertaining these precaps have been Paulie. I came to this board late in the season but these were the funniest (and spookily right on) things I've read in a long time, thx.

Paulie, thanks so much for sharing your insights with us. You've had an outstanding season!
    Bring it!

THE ... BEST .. PRECAP ... EVER...

OMG the return of Matt. Considering he was a favorite of mine, that put a perfect ending on it!

Paulie, you are a joy. Thanks from all our hearts here at Software Chik-Fil-A Snapping House!

Paulie, an outstanding finish to a great set of pre-caps. Unfortunately for me, I didn't get to read this until now. As always, I am in awe of your talent.

This was my first season on this message board and must say I enjoyed it very much. The updates were outrageously funny and I really enjoyed reading some of the insight from the members. I can hardly wait till the Super Bowl is over and another Survivor begins. In the meantime I will watch some past Survivor Series to get back in touch with some of the players in All Stars.

A Merry Christmas and a Joyous New Year to all from goldfish. :santawave

Only here for Survivor... Faulkenham's Avatar
    It was wonderful as usual Paulie. I read your precaps all season long, loving every moment of them. Spegs finally convinced me to join, so my lurking days are over. Can't wait until these three weeks pass so that we can have the next precap.
    "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - JFK

Welcome aboard Faulkenham!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Thanks, Faulkenham! And welcome to the FORT! Any brother of spegs is a brother of mine. Or a half-brother, maybe. Or an acquaintance.

Targeting Jan. 28 for the first All-Stars precap, BTW. We'll see how inspired I am after I get back from Las Vegas the week before.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast