+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Survivor 8: 18 contestants!

Do you suppose that someone like Rupert would be at a bit of a disadvantage, as he had been coming right off of S7 and going into S8 without a lot of time to recuperate?

Or I suppose if they're filming S8 right NOW, then he had a couple of months to get himself into shape for another gruelling 39 days.
    Hmmmmm ....

BTW, have you seen the game I made based on the caricatures?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by getreal
    Do you suppose that someone like Rupert would be at a bit of a disadvantage, as he had been coming right off of S7 and going into S8 without a lot of time to recuperate?

Or I suppose if they're filming S8 right NOW, then he had a couple of months to get himself into shape for another gruelling 39 days.
    Hmmmmm ....

BTW, have you seen the game I made based on the caricatures?
    It's all finished. I believe it finished filming last week sometime. Rupert COULD be on it and still make the reunion show, so we'll have to see. We won't know till the cast list is released.

I hope nobody thinks that my "3 tribes of 6" comment was a spoiler. I have no inside info of any kind. It was just the first thing that popped into my head when John said there were 18 contestants.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

So, as I expected, I had to clean out several posts from this thread.

Once again, if it's not released BY CBS, it's a spoiler. I don't care who said what in an interview, or what site's reporting what. We have threads for that.

Thanks!

I hope they do confirm the contestants tonight instead of reminding us of who some of the possiblities are. S8 starts in the prime post-Super Bowl slot and must compete with the last episodes of Friends, CBS needs to generate some buzz for it.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12