+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Your advice to future players

Don't be an Osten. You'll do fine

Hey Echo,

We'll both get on and have a super secret FORT alliance.

Don't underestimate the women.

Taking a mub bath CluelessPenguin's Avatar
    Don't sell your clothes when you still have a bag full of money!

Understand maps, compasses, directions.
    Know how to swim.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Oh yea your all forgetting a great tick you can pull out of your hat! If you back stabb someone, direct the attention to someone else.
    Also, at night always plan strategy. Always plan ahead.
    Sandra plays survivor better then anyone. She Won!

Dawn marie was always the ultimate member of the family.

Jennifer Hudson Forever

Ant is the man! er..... woman

Money talks,

CHOCOLATE SINGS!

When you spill fish... blame it on your best ally and giggle at his/her back

FORT Fogey
    I'd say, make SURE you have at least 3 or 4 people you feel you can relate well with right at the beginning and then later on after you've somewhat bonded, form an alliance. It will get you to the merge, barring twists.

Make sure to keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. If you're dealing with a Lill, make sure you always know where she stands. Take her on RC's to make sure she stays with you. She's soo weak that she will fall under any alliance and if you're someone like Jon and Burton, you're screwed.

Don't let yourself be a leader.

Don't be bossy and arrogant on days 1-3. You'll be leaving at the first TC if you lose the challenge.

Don't divide a tribe by age lines. Try to keep everyone as unified as possible.

Do try to figure out when people are lying, therefore, pay attention to how they usually act. You may be able to figure out when they're lying.

If you are in trouble and feel you might be getting booted soon, don't feel bad about allying with someone you hate. If it gets both of you far, all the more power to you.

If you're a strong male, you will be taken out ASAP post merge, so make SURE you have a strong alliance. If you don't, act a little weaker so people don't feel so threatened.

So you don't get accused for bringing something into camp that no one else had, show everyone everything that you brought so that there's no way it could be you.

Never go off to get food or water alone. Never get firewood alone. You will look like a loner and will get booted quickly.

Don't criticize your fellow tribe mate even if you hate them, that's just putting a target on yourself and you may get booted for it.

And like someone else said NEVER throw a challenge. The only time it's worked is in S3 where they threw the challenge to get rid of Silas. It didn't effect Boran at all, and it screwed up the Mall Rats alliance(which I may not like, but it worked).

If you're a strong male, you will be targetted post merge, so join up with the other strong males so you can all last farther than you normally would.

~So, what do you guys think about this? I think I just made a lot of points. I think they are pretty good. Trust me, should I get on, I'll be paying attention to them.

Don't worry so much about voting out all the strong males just before or at the merge--only one can win immunity at a time. You can take care of them later.

Don't let quiet, "weak," UTR ladies slip through the cracks at every TC. They're more threatening than you might think.

Throwing challenges is NOT good. Ever. (And it only makes your entire tribe look like idiots, you are not invincible).

Wax, wax, wax.

No granny panties.

Bug repellant might be a good item to bring.

Never believe anyone who looks like a semi-plucked chicken and refers to himself in the third person by an obnoxious wrestling name.

When you know where you're going, read up on edible plants in the region.

If you're afraid of wildlife, going hungry, working, water, bugs, reptiles or dying from a cold, don't go.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast