+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Classic Survivor Quotes

Classic Survivor Quotes

There are a million of them people.. so refresh my memory.

One of my favourites is Sean Rector - "When you're in Vegas, always bet on black!"

Anyone else wanna throw some out there?

"She rode in like Cleopatra with her boobs hanging out." - Sean in reference to Sarah
    (Maybe someone else knows the exact quote there.)

I think that is close Kylie.

Since we're on a Sean theme..
    "My balls!"

Rudy during that IC
    "I don't know.............. I don't know...... "
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

That Rudy one is one of my all-time favorite funny moments from Survivor, Miss F!

Jerri: "Who ever said anything about this game is fair?" She was absolutely right, but it got her booted, anyway.

John: "It's a great feeling knowing that Paschal and Neleh are supporting me in my victory." or whatever the exact wording of that stupid comment was
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Paulie. What a tool.

S4 was full of great moments. I especially loved Rob, pointing to his head, saying, "Do I have STOO-PID written across my forehead?"

John's exit interview was full of them. In the middle he says something about his great abs. WTF?

Neleh's line - "I did not come here for 5th place" was just amazing. I'd have given her the million for that move alone.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.

"Only reason I'd bring a Bible out here is to use it for toilet paper." ~Rudy S1

"If if's and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a merry christmas" ~ Colby S2

"Ahh I just started my period." ~Lindsey S3

Tammy's Jury Speech- S4

"That sounds almost erotic" - Jake, S5

I liked Tammy's jury speech.
    I think she said what a lot of people had been thinking.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Colleen had a lot of great moments too. She was pretty funny. Unfortunately, I can't remember them. One thing that does stick out for me is Kelly and Colleen during that final immunity challenge getting all karate kid on the pole. Colleen asked Kelly if she fell, was she gone? Kelly didn't know and said so and legitimately didn't know... because Kelly was just as likely to be voted out herself. Maybe that's more of a Survivor MOMENT than a quote, but I just felt bad for them.

Greg's little bit about snapping the kittens neck, SORRY! - in reference to Colleen was another quote. That's when it was clear that Greg wasn't playing with a full deck.

"Oh, we're ON a game show." ~Colleen

+ Reply to Thread