+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What would you ask?

FORT Fogey
    You know that thing about Christa was that she wasn't going to go that week, she was going to go at the next TC. She ended up going at the next TC anyway, just this time T went before her instead of Burton.

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    I would like to know from everyone:

Jon was such an annoying jerk, but yet he never got voted off. Did he have some redeaming quality? Was he just a weasel in confessionals, but not so much around the tribe? I just don't understand why he wan't thrown out on his butt long ago.

Another question to everyone, along the same lines:

It seems the majority of the viewing audience is sick and tired of Lill and her whining, self-pity, crying over voting and breaking alliances, blah, blah, blah (not to mention her granny underpants). Was this not apparent to her tribe mates, because they pretty much all stated that they didn't want to go against her in the final 2 because she was "so likable". Did we miss something?

I want to know from Burton why he took Jon along for the reward. It pretty much cost both of them the game.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Early departed questions to any outcast.

What were the conditions at looser Island? food stocks ect.
    Were they allowed to see what was going on with tribes?
    Were they allowed to get feedback form latest TC victims?
    When did they find out that they would be the outcasts?
    Why LILL
    Follow up questions to see if the Outcast victory was truely rigged as I suspect.

Osten: Why sell your clothes if your are so concerned about your health?
    Ryno: Will you marry Lil CUTIE?
    Rupert: Why couldn't you seperate loyalty from the game?
    Tijuana: What did Darrah DISC do on her summer vacation?
    Christa: What do you think of Sandra and the Fish?
    Burton: What could you have done to stop Darrah from winning?
    JFP: A Complete breakdown of stategy and how you thought it would win if you had made F2?
    Sandra: Why did it take so long for you to act upon your thoughts?
    Lill: Do you feel you have a future carreer doing Raunchy Sex Acts in public?
    Darrah: When did you realize that everything was falling into place for you to WIN?
    Why do you think MB's editting put you in the backround so much?
    All the world needs a common thread, soccer, soccer, soccer
    TASAIL !!! ETHAN still #1!!! DISC Go Jon & Kris on TAR

To pretty much everyone: Why did you let Fairplay last as long as he has? You didn't like him, he screwed many of you over and voted you out, and he beat all of you. Why?
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

FORT Fogey
    i would ask rup why did he get so upset that he got voted out, it's only a game afterall.

Taking a mub bath CluelessPenguin's Avatar
    I'd want to know if the cameras followed them when they took a dump LOL

Leo
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chompstick
    I would like to know from everyone:

Jon was such an annoying jerk, but yet he never got voted off. Did he have some redeaming quality? Was he just a weasel in confessionals, but not so much around the tribe? I just don't understand why he wan't thrown out on his butt long ago.

Another question to everyone, along the same lines:

It seems the majority of the viewing audience is sick and tired of Lill and her whining, self-pity, crying over voting and breaking alliances, blah, blah, blah (not to mention her granny underpants). Was this not apparent to her tribe mates, because they pretty much all stated that they didn't want to go against her in the final 2 because she was "so likable". Did we miss something?
    First item: Jon may be an first-rate a-hole, but he's a good player. He has a knack for somehow distracting the fire to everyone else. And even around the merger, it was pretty clear that his own tribemates felt he was a weasel as well.

Second item: Tribal Council is all about stroking everyone else's egos. Of course everyone would flatter and play up Lill's strengths. It's still a potential jury vote.

Johhny Fairplay : Do you really disrespect human life andview it so carelessly that you would lie about your grandmother dying for win 1 million dollars. Do you view life that worthless?

Sandra: Now I know your married but would you harbor any idea of a no-strings fun with a brother that can show you the finer things in life?

Darrah: Was the below the radar for most of the game and destroy the competition at the end your game plam or are you just that lucky?

Lil: Is you whining what worked for you and do parents really trust you with thier kids.

Burton: You two faced in life as you were in this game

Christa:a 5-2 advantage vs Burton and Jon, Why? screw the lighter it was 5-2 and fairplay be playing Parchessi with grandma!!

Osten: BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA, Loser

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ref guy
    Early departed questions to any outcast.

What were the conditions at looser Island? food stocks ect.
    Were they allowed to see what was going on with tribes?
    Were they allowed to get feedback form latest TC victims?
    When did they find out that they would be the outcasts?
    Why LILL
    Follow up questions to see if the Outcast victory was truely rigged as I suspect.

Osten: Why sell your clothes if your are so concerned about your health?
    Ryno: Will you marry Lil CUTIE?
    Rupert: Why couldn't you seperate loyalty from the game?
    Tijuana: What did Darrah DISC do on her summer vacation?
    Christa: What do you think of Sandra and the Fish?
    Burton: What could you have done to stop Darrah from winning?
    JFP: A Complete breakdown of stategy and how you thought it would win if you had made F2?
    Sandra: Why did it take so long for you to act upon your thoughts?
    Lill: Do you feel you have a future carreer doing Raunchy Sex Acts in public?
    Darrah: When did you realize that everything was falling into place for you to WIN?
    Why do you think MB's editting put you in the backround so much?
    Well, I now read your post like you asked me to, and I really really like these questions. Supposedly, the conditions at loser lounge for the outcasts wasn't great, except they DID get to sleep in beds. Huge advantage right there. How do you feel when you get 10 hours of sleep every night compared to when you get 5?

I love your Ryno question btw, That's sooo sweet! If only eh? I'd be such a happy person.

As for Darrah's question, I still am at a loss for why she's gotten so little camera time. But she rocks nonetheless!

Creepy question for Lill though Ickkkk! Let's NOT think about more raunchy sex acts!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123