+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Ep. 11: "A Big Surprise...and Another"

Originally posted by Wayner
    [Bthat's been par for the course (I threw in a golf term for Bill) this season. [/B]
    wow! It all makes sense now....

Wayner you just crack me up daily.

"George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Mr

Originally posted by Wayner
    If that happens, then suddenly Brian and Ted will find themselves to be the odd men out. It would make me very, very happy.
    Me too Wayner.
    I think Jan is nuts and Helen is a bit odd, but the group of Brian, Ted and Clay are annoying me and I don't want any of them to win. In fact if the Aztec run over could be arranged, that would make me pretty happy too.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Clay annoys me most of all because he is so obviously power mad.
    I go back to the "short man" theory.
    So many short men are guilty of compensating.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I agree Fluff. And I really liked Clay in the beginning... especially with his 'diamond in the rough' comment. I wouldn't doubt that one reason he doesn't like Jake is because he wasn't chosen for his team. Clay has issues.

I see Chuay Ghan shaping up more and more to be a battle of wits between Helen and Brian. Whoever can outsmart the other wins. Clay is overplaying his hand just a wee bit too much.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Clay annoys me most of all because he is so obviously power mad. I go back to the "short man" theory.
    So many short men are guilty of compensating.
    I agree with you completely, Fluff. I've run into a number of situations where it was clear a short guy didn't like me and tried to overcompensate because I'm 6'3". It had to be my height - I'm too damned nice not to like otherwise.

Can I tell you how much self-control it is taking for me to keep from mounting Clay's head on a picture of Napoleon?

let loose Wayner
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Here you go Cali. It's not my best work (I'm partial to the Lucky Charms myself,) but here you go.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Great picture! But yes, I do love the Lucky Charms. You need to tack on a Napolean hat on Clay.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

That is too funny
    Aren't you glad you did it?
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Wayner, your photographic eye is unparalleled in skill!

"George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

+ Reply to Thread