+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ep 10 Recap - "Did You Hear The One About My Dead Grandma?

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    “kiss the Lill”

Jiff is handling this matter so tactlessly, why not go the whole hog Jiff, laugh and say, “What is she dead or something?”

I don’t know her at all and would have suggested KKKrista.

Going from burying people to saving their lives is mortician treason isn’t it?

Lill thinks her kindness will be her downfall and with Lonnie plumping for “over sympathetic”, they both ignore the far more obvious handicap that she’s crazy.

He chooses Lonnie, telling him he has an amazing wife. I assume his added comments of “she’s a great kisser” is on the cutting room floor.

He discards the coconut, my guess it is likely one of many tainted fruit strewn randomly about the place by the production staff.

We begin with a close up a lizard which I would love to think is the same one from last week having made a miraculous escape from the belly of the snake. Unlikely I know.

Just the two of them, no women, like every high school party Jon ever attended.

Jiff takes the cutlass back from Burton and as always declares immunity to be “up for grabs”.
    They should literally do that one time. Just have the immunity idol dangling someone while the Survivor’s circle it, grabbing at it.
    So much to quote this week! I swear these things are getting even funnier. Fluff, you are awesome!

"Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Is she more embarrassed that he used her for a lie, or told the world that she enjoys Springer? That's what *I* wonder
    Good question John

I bet they arrange to have grandma in the crowd at the reunion show.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Brad guesses cornbread and milk. Cornbread and milk? Doesn’t she have any teeth?
    If not, then Bradley, you’re a lucky man.
    ----------
    When Jiff asks him why he has selected Lonnie, he responds that this is the worst day of Jon’s life, clearly Burton wasn’t there when Jon had the curlers taken out revealing his perm.

Great recap, Fluff!
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

This is opposed to the version these new pirates have discovered, called “kiss the Lill”.

Christa’s finance appears, only to be met by one of her best gargoyle faces. Christa is not an attractive crier. Pete has the look of a military man, but Christa looks as though she could take him in a fight.

She died dude? What was it, a surfing accident, or has he been perusing the new line of Robb Zbacnik greetings cards? Also featuring, “You lost your job? Bummer!” and “I love you - like totally”.

I would suggest you have to be extremely forgetful if you can’t recall that your girlfriend has a nickname that sounds like a painful side effect of five days in the saddle at the Tour De France.

Lill thinks her kindness will be her downfall and with Lonnie plumping for “over sympathetic”, they both ignore the far more obvious handicap that she’s crazy.

Burton, you’re hilarious. So funny in fact that your mates have chosen to reflect that hilarity in your wonderfully amusing nickname of Burton.

When Jiff asks him why he has selected Lonnie, he responds that this is the worst day of Jon’s life, clearly Burton wasn’t there when Jon had the curlers taken out revealing his perm.
    You're on fire, Fluff! The Robb greeting cards are hilarious. Wonderful recap as always.

FORT Newbie
    I've often wondered why Jonny Fairplay sits at Tribal Council with 2 fingers on each shoulder. Was that a signal that "Grandma died" or "both my Grandmas died". And how will the other Survivors feel when they realized they pushed their loved ones over so that Jon could spend a night with Dan. I guess lying is part of the game....but Grandma died! Big hoot, though, was she feeling worse that he said she died or that she was watching Jerry Springer? And when will she be on Jerry Spring? LOL!

Fluff, I'm home from our thanksgiving trip, thinking I could read your recap in the dark and not wake anyone but this made me laugh out loud:

I don’t know her at all and would have suggested KKKrista.

Great recap, as always, fluff! Thanks so much for all you put into these!

I've often wondered why Jonny Fairplay sits at Tribal Council with 2 fingers on each shoulder.
    Lizzy, because 2 fingers, pointed outward on each shoulder are the "Jonny Fairplay" symbol. I'll send you some literature from the Fairplay Cult, if I can figure out how to work this copy machine.

Yeah, one v is the f, one v is the y and he's all in the middle.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Brad guesses cornbread and milk. Cornbread and milk? Doesn’t she have any teeth?
    If not, then Bradley, you’re a lucky man.

Fluff, you've outdone yourself. Your the man

Fabulous recap, Fluff!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast