+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: SurvivorPhoenix claims to know the final 2 *Spoilers*

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by snickers
    wow that's surprising
    err,, wait.. I suspect that I didn't quite express that right. ; )

I think Burton and John should be banished, one and two. They belong in the "team I settle for rooting against" category.

After watching yesterday's show and preview for next week, I believe it is possible for [[ ]] to make to final two. Even though only one deserves to be in the final two but they are way better choices than the you know who jerk.

I think that it's pretty likely that Sandra is in the final two since she is in Survivor All-Star (if the list is right). I could understand Rupert getting chosen since he's so popular, but I couldn't really understand Sandra unless she is in the final two.

Who knows, though. Darrah has done a pretty good job of staying under the radar. And Lil did seem to have gotten a face lift in her post "boot" interviews, so that makes me wonder if she has some money to spend...

Sandra is NOT on all Star.

And how exactly do you know? As far as I'm aware, CBS has not specified anyone as being on All Star for sure. I assume you're going by someone's list, but you sound completely, 100% sure that someone else is wrong. So, unless you're on the crew, I'd watch out doing that.

:rolleyes

Because Sandra was sighted AND photographed after All Stars started filming.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlying
    :rolleyes

Because Sandra was sighted AND photographed after All Stars started filming.
    has jon been spotted since all stars started to film

cna i have a link to the picture then?
    Sandra plays survivor better then anyone. She Won!

Dawn marie was always the ultimate member of the family.

Jennifer Hudson Forever

Ant is the man! er..... woman

Money talks,

CHOCOLATE SINGS!

Quote Originally Posted by dwan's_servant
    cna i have a link to the picture then?
    For once I Have to agree with The Flying, and back him up. He is 100% correct in saying that Sandra HAS been seen AND photographed near her home town AFTER the All-Star version started filming. I saw the picture myself on another Survivor related site. I don't remember which one, but it might have been either SurvivorBlows or Survivor Fever. The picture has Sandra walking in what appears to be a wooded and grassy area wearing a blue denim shirt (It looked like one to me) that was untucked. Her dark hair was shiney and neated brushed. A good pic of her actually. In any event....there is the pic, I've seen it, it was taken a person who falls into the category of Survivor info Spy. LOL. In other words....someone trying to eliminate red herrings, but process of elimination etc.

if anyone would want to know go to www.survivorfever.com and click into All Stars and click to the roster to see the photo along with other contestants predicted in ASS

+ Reply to Thread