+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Paulie's Precaps - Episode 10: The Grate Fly

Great job! Never thought I'd see Simon & Simon mentioned, is Magnum PI next?
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

I walked into my family room last evening and burst out laughing. In the middle of the floor was my son's Fisher Price pirate ship, capsized, with the pirates scattered all around. I thought I had come upon a reinactment of the reward challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    With a loud roar, the cannon fires a ball directly through the lower deck and out the hull of the galleon. Almost immediately, the boat tilts in the direction of the hole. Jeff dives off the upper deck into the water and swims to shore, where he joins the other Survivors in watching the beautiful vessel settle into the shallow waters. It touches bottom before the mast can completely disappear, then it gently rolls sideways until the mast stops at about a 45-degree angle from the water.
    Paulie, I thought of this when the F3 destroyed the ship after the Fallen Comrades tribute. Your crystal ball was seeing just a little further into the future than Episode 10.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123