+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Possible 2 get booted this coming episode?

Possible 2 get booted this coming episode?

I was on the cbs website and found the chart of TC very interesting.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor7/show/tcvh.shtml

Look at the column for the next episode....there are two less blocks for remaining survivors instead of one (as in previous episodes).

Look at the column for Episode 10. There are only 6 slots. Episode 11 has 5 slots, episode 12 has 4 slots, episode 13 has 3 slots.....

Do you think there will be two voted off this next episode or am I missing something?
    Fabulous Fifty

Want to be green?? Join the Premium Member FORT team. Click for more info!

FORT Regular
    I think the problem there is its not really ep10 in ep 7 you had 3 bootees (shawn,osten,andrew) and 2 returnees (burton, Lil). This was a 2 part ep. but they are showing andrews boot on ep 8 when it is in fact a boot on ep 7. Ryno was boot on 8 and the next boot will be on the upcomming ep 9. The 2 part episode really caused quite a bit of problems with the numbering and with the chart. Yes ep 10 would be down to 6 but we are not there yet we should be working on 9.

Ep 9 "swimming with the sharks"
    Ep 10 is "the great lie"

Anyway hope this clears it up.

Thanks for the input but for me it doesn't clear it up. I'm looking at the CBS site and how they are mapping out the final episodes for TC.

Take a look. There are some mistakes there...or two will go at once based on the CBS site. According to the site's TC page, next week is episode 10 with 6 slots left (instead of 7)
    Fabulous Fifty

FORT Regular
    I did take a look the problem is they have 2 slots for ep 7 for boot votes but only one is filled in the boot of andrew is in the wrong slot pushing Rynos into ep 9 which is wrong.

Someone needs to fix the website.

FORT Regular
    They should have had 3 slots for ep7. Ryno did not go in ep9 because ep 9 hasnt happened yet. If you go to the main page there is no link to ep9 where ryno goes. It is in ep 8.

Does that help.

FORT Regular
    well I just checked and they do have Ryno going in 9 but thats not possible.

Andrew went in 7b Ryno went in 8.

Its all in the terminology of which episode is which.

You shouldnt see two boots this week regardless.

The website isnt set up to handle the 2 part episode.

Okie, I must be very very dense...(I see everyone's head nodding) but here is what I see:

there are 8 survivors left. On thursday, another "one" survivor is supposed to leave.

but according to the CBS website, it shows that 6 slots are left and if you count the next few episodes left, it marks it to the final 3 and the final vote for the last episode.

On episode 7 (A) Osten and Shawn headed out the door. Followed by Andrew. 7(b) which the CBS website calls episode 8.

So, yes, the CBS website is wrong in their numbering of the weeks...but if you ignore the counting of the weeks...there are still only 6 slots left after Thursday, 5 the next, 4 the next and then final episode of 3.

Is the CBS website a complete mess and its columns aren't correct with the slots/survivors left?

Are there 4 episodes left? or 5?
    Fabulous Fifty

Princess
    Their website is wrong. They used earlier episodes as a template. They will be screwed at ep 14 (13).

Okie so there are 5 episodes left?

Better! That makes the most since (rather than counting the goofy columns with CBS errors).

And that's one more week to enjoy Survivor.

Thanks.
    Fabulous Fifty

Princess
    Yw, Kaky. I believe that ep 13&14 (12&13) will be a 2-hour event the last Thursday before the finale the 14th.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast