+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Jeff Probst

Jeff Probst

This may seem like a stupid questio (prolly is) - Aside from administring the challenges and presiding over tribal councils.. Does Jeff do anything else?
    “You know this is a one-way street?”
    “I was only going one way!”

Nope, he's just the host...

Doesn't do much does he? hehehehe -

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Nope, he's just the host...
    “You know this is a one-way street?”
    “I was only going one way!”

Well, he does stand around all semi-studly and stuff, flashing his dimples and getting a little snarky with the castaways from time to time.

That's more than my ex husband ever did.

Quote Originally Posted by pink_princess
    Well, he does stand around all semi-studly and stuff, flashing his dimples and getting a little snarky with the castaways from time to time.

That's all he'd have to do for me.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by pink_princess
    More than semi-studly, Princess. Jeff is my eye candy.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood
    More than semi-studly, Princess. Jeff is my eye candy.
    oh yeah! I'm with you on this one, Jeff is sexy.

There are times I wish he could do all the different things Paulie "foretells" but even just sitting at TC, he is hot (and I do like that little mean streak he shows now and then)
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

FORT Regular
    Aside from the eye candy aspect for some and you know who you are.

Have you ever noticed how Jeff seems to threaten to expose plots at TC. And give away info at RC & IC.

The clear cut example I remember best from this season was when Trish tried her coup. Who was the first person Jeff asked a question to. It was Rupert and by his answer and Sandras Jon should have known things had gone south. He finally went to Trish who if she had been paying attention could have thrown the vote in a completely different direction by making a confessional of sorts and pointing the finger back at Jon. I think the players really need to be on thier toes when Jeff starts asking questions at TC. I think he does this on purpose to ensure that players dont feel too comfortable in thier plots.

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Hhehe i dont like him that much...for some reason, when i see him, i get annoyed heh
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by caychris
    Aside from the eye candy aspect for some and you know who you are.

Have you ever noticed how Jeff seems to threaten to expose plots at TC. And give away info at RC & IC.

The clear cut example I remember best from this season was when Trish tried her coup. Who was the first person Jeff asked a question to. It was Rupert and by his answer and Sandras Jon should have known things had gone south. He finally went to Trish who if she had been paying attention could have thrown the vote in a completely different direction by making a confessional of sorts and pointing the finger back at Jon. I think the players really need to be on thier toes when Jeff starts asking questions at TC. I think he does this on purpose to ensure that players dont feel too comfortable in thier plots.
    Don't forget though, that TC is also a product of MB editing, as the actual TC is longer with more Q & A's than what we see.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast