+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Jeff Probst

Quote Originally Posted by Bill_in_PDX
    Jeff is also the master of how a reunion show should be conducted. He asks tough questions, and exposes where people went wrong, or were fooled. None of this "it's all about the journey" BS we see on other shows.
    I think we truly missed out by having others like Gumbel and Rosie etc. host other reunion shows. When Jeff asked questions, they were always the ones I was hoping for. I.e. an example would be Jan in Thailand who made one of the lamest strategic moves by hooking up with Brian and Clay at the end and agreeing to come in 3rd. :rolleyes Jeff called her on it immediately. Loved that.
    Last edited by Shazzer; 11-24-2003 at 11:01 AM.
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Quote Originally Posted by Bill_in_PDX
    Jeff is also the master of how a reunion show should be conducted. He asks tough questions, and exposes where people went wrong, or were fooled. None of this "it's all about the journey" BS we see on other shows.
    Absolutely. I hope they don't ever decide to have someone other than Jiff host the reunion shows.

Agreed, but I'm still upset that he didn't "get to the bottom" of the Amazon vote like he said he would. On the other hand, he did pretty much tell Alex to "shut up" which Rosie or Bryant wouldn't do.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

Jeff is perfect for the show. His demeanor, questions, and involvment in the show is pretty good. I dont want a host who is TOO involved, where they come across thinking the show is about them. I think the manner in which he keeps the show & its contestants focused, through questions and delivery, create a polished show.

Not sure if this is on any other threads so forgive me if it is:

Heard a rumor after Survivor2 or 3 that Jeff got divorced because he was getting a piece on the side during filming on location. Anyone know if this is true? Just curious....a part of me remembers he had a tryst going on with Jerri.

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    Not sure if this is on any other threads so forgive me if it is:

Heard a rumor after Survivor2 or 3 that Jeff got divorced because he was getting a piece on the side during filming on location. Anyone know if this is true? Just curious....a part of me remembers he had a tryst going on with Jerri.
    I hadn't heard this, and I would hope Jiff has more taste than that.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

JR.
    He did get divorced, but it had nothing to do with Jerri. He said that the increased workload of survivor took away from his time at home.

Re: Jeff Probst

I read on MSN that Jeff Probst got married sometime in the last few days to Lisa someone...Paul Gossemaers ex

The Clicker - 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst is now a married man
    Last edited by shyra; 12-08-2011 at 11:41 PM. Reason: Forgot the link to the story

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shyra View Post
    I read on MSN that Jeff Probst got married sometime in the last few days to Lisa someone...Paul Gossemaers ex

The Clicker - 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst is now a married man
    Mark-Paul Gosselaar?? His ex, wow.. i didn't even know that divorce was final lol.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman View Post
    Mark-Paul Gosselaar?? His ex, wow.. i didn't even know that divorce was final lol.
    Yes, MPG's ex. MPG is also engaged to be married to someone else, but I don't know when the divorce was finalized.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast