+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Ryan's chat

Rab
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    Damn...I know I would! He is one of the most incredible guys I've seen(not just looks, but is insanely sweet). I would love to eat breakfast with him every morning and see this beautiful eyes.

Darrah doesn't deserve it though. She obviously doesn't care much about him at all. Some lucky girl will. (A lot of us posters all over like him, we would gladly go out with him.) I just hope that he'll find the right girl soon. Darrah obviously isn't. Life can suck like that.
    I sure wouldn't like to go out with him!

So does this mean you hate Darrah for voting Ryan off? Even if she did vote with him the majority would still have gotten him booted.

FORT Fogey
    Alright...I meant his GIRL fans(and the gay guys too) would gladly go out with him.

Sorry, Rab, I forgot about you guys, .

I don't like Darrah because of how she treated him. You read the post in the Ryan thread. I just thought it was really mean and unneccessary. I guess I can understand because every time I like a guy in real life, he'll get a girlfriend, and it's awful having a crush on a guy you can never have. To have some guy act the way to me that she acted to him would probably really hurt me, and for awhile too.

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    He seems... Obsessive.

Rab
    Quote Originally Posted by scooberoo
    He seems... Obsessive.
    Are you referring to me?? o__O;

Darrah and Ryan deserve their own soap opera after reading your post, Lil_Cutie.

FORT Fogey

Rab, you? Obsessive...nah. He was definitely referring to Ryan, but I am sure you knew that.

What can I say? You say they should have a soap opera. Well, I'm dramatic. I am good at writing that kind of stuff.

Taking a mub bath CluelessPenguin's Avatar
    Ryan in his chat, just like Andrew, was quite defensive and supportive of Osten too.

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rab
    Are you referring to me?? o__O;

Darrah and Ryan deserve their own soap opera after reading your post, Lil_Cutie.
    I was definitely speaking of Ryno.

Rab
    Quote Originally Posted by scooberoo
    I was definitely speaking of Ryno.
    Good. I thought you were talking about me being obsessed with Lil_Cutie (which isn't the case! lol).

CluelessPenguin - How could anyone diss Osten just b/c he had quit the game? They were like family on the island (besides Ryan O and Ryan S) and gracious enough not to speak trash about him.

FORT Fogey

Rab don't deny it! You KNOW you're obsessed with me! Oh, I know you're not. I wouldn't mind, no one else ever would be

Not dissing Osten is a PC thing to do. No need to sound really rude or whatever, especially if the guy really was as sick as it sounds like he was.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456