+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's with Christa and Ryno?

What's with Christa and Ryno?

If this should go in a different thread, feel free to move it.

I was just wondering if anyone knew what went on with Christa and Ryno in last nights episode. They seemed okay with eachother for the whole episode until tribal council. Ryno called her a b***h, and it sure didn't look like christa was saying nice things about him when she cast her vote.

I don't get it. If they had a blow-up, wouldn't that have made it on tv??
    It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

According to Rhino's Early Show interview, he and Christa had a huge blowout. I wonder why it wasn't shown on TV, too...

Hmmm. That is strange. I figured something must have happened. Ryno always seemed like such a nice, positive guy before.
    It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

Taking a mub bath CluelessPenguin's Avatar
    Yeah I noticed that too and the TC confessional! I was REALLY curious about that!

I really wasn't surprised that Ryno took exception to Christa, Shawn, Burton and Michelle didn't like her either.
    She seems as though she would have the potential to be anoying to me.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I really wasn't surprised that Ryno took exception to Christa, Shawn, Burton and Michelle didn't like her either.
    That's what I realized too. He isn't the first one that wanted to get Christa voted out. Plus, at one time in the show, Burton mentionned something about getting Christa out first. She must be doing something that isn't pleasing everybody.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff

I agree. I actually think she is being annoying on camera even. I was thinking that what is happening is...she's being overconfident cause of Sandra & Rupert "being on her side". I can see her being somewhat mouthy around camp.

Also, what bugged me...why can't she wash her own hair?? That whole "bathing" thing her and Sandra were doing, really grossed me out. I saw NO reason for Sandra to slowly wash/rinse/tie her hair...all the while Sandra's hair was bone-dry and matted. ?? Wash your own sand-filled hairball of a head.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Fogey
    Wow, a blowout? That would've made some good TV. I really want to know how that blowout happened! They show all the other shouting matches(like with Jon, etc) but not this one? I'm curious! But I figured something obviously happened.

Could it have been Christa starting it with Ryan and that's why he called her a beeyotch?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    Wow, a blowout? That would've made some good TV. I really want to know how that blowout happened! They show all the other shouting matches(like with Jon, etc) but not this one? I'm curious! But I figured something obviously happened.

Could it have been Christa starting it with Ryan and that's why he called her a beeyotch?
    Wow, would have loved to see the blow-out. I also wondered what happened. But Oh My God. Did anyone get a shot of Jons skinny legs in the slingshot competition. Its a good thing he ended up in Drake, cause if he had gone to Morgan, he would be dead by now. Gives new meaning to "chicken legs".

FORT Fogey

Yeah, lucky for him!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast