+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ***A Friendly Reminder: Please keep spoiler information in Spoiler threads***

Taking a mub bath CluelessPenguin's Avatar

***A Friendly Reminder: Please keep spoiler information in Spoiler threads***

Some of us have not seen this show and it's not just guys in different time zones in the US! I can only get to watch the show here in my country at 11 am US Eastern Time Friday morning! E.g. no need to get carried away and talk about stuff that happened in the game explicitly in a non-spoiler thread like the players' etc.

So while there may be a large number of American fans on this site but I'm sure this popular site has lots of international fans and lurkers and posters too.

Thank you!!! )))

I love this forum, very civilized!!!! Best there is with plenty of active posters and friendly people.

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    Since Australia, the country you claimed to be from in another post is on the other side of International date line...and therefore already Friday evening pushing Saturday morning.....you are asking us to not post about the current show for a week....? I don't think John would be happy to change the site rules for that.....

CluelessPenguin, we unfortunately can't please everyone with uor "spoiler" rules. We ask that discussion of a show remain in the "Show Discussion" thread until midnight the night of the show (4 hours), to ensure that all of the US has seen it.

Since we focus on US reality shows, we feel this is adequate for the largest part of our userbase.

I think, being several time zones away, you will need to self-police yourself and avoid this forum until you've seen the show, if you want to avoid any discussion of what's happened on the episode.

Taking a mub bath CluelessPenguin's Avatar
    Yeah you're right John, I'll have to stay away at least till the next day then join in the discussions.

I think our network gets the tapes in advance but obviously they can't show in the same time as the US as who'd be watching early in the morning?

Museumguy, I never asked you to not post about the show for a week. You misunderstood me. And noI am not from AU not did I claim to be from Australia either, I was told by someone in another forum about how far they are behind in the show.

Anyways, the show has aired so I'm glad to be able to join in the discussions again!

Hubris, thy name is... BootsieBarker's Avatar
    CluelessPenguin, you'll forgive my being forward, but I'm curious... what country do you live in? (I'll understand if you prefer not to answer, and hope you won't take offense at my asking.)

FORT Fogey
    Well, when I didn't see the end of the episode where Trish got the boot, I just didn't go here, figuring stuff would be posted all over the place saying who had gotten the boot. That's what I had to till Monday. I'm sorry, but that's just how it is. If you don't want it spoiled, you'll have to wait.

I don't mean to start anything, but just avoid it till Friday so nothing's ruined. People should be able to post *spoiler* stuff right after midnight.

I'm an Aussie and at the moment we are a week and a half behind *rolls eyes* So it's an impossibility to avoid spoilers.

Thankfully though, this Monday they are screening a double episode, so we will then be down to only 4 days behind the US *doh*

to the FoRT, Ozjod.

Thanks *big grin*

Thought I should say something and stop being such a lurker

+ Reply to Thread