+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Jury

He IS still allowed to root for people who voted for him ya know. If he didn't, then he wouldn't have anyone to root for.

FORT Fogey
    I agree, TheFlying.

He figured out they voted for him. He didn't know why really, especially with Darrah, if he did, he'd be pretty upset. But because they were with him from the beginning, he's still gonna cheer for them, especially Darrah since he likes her.

When he just got the boot, I think he tried to make himself believe he had some other person vote with him so he wouldn't sound so angry or bitter for his final words.

Yeah, Christa saying that epitomizes why I don't like her anymore. She started crap with him and she's saying HE'S not nice? Give me a break.

on vacation
    Maybe I'm naive but Ryan knew he was going. Unless he IS as Jeckyl/Hyde-ish as it may appear, I have a hard time believing he wouldn't understand why the girls voted for him to go. I mean, he knew he was going and there really wasn't that much speculation that either T or D was so what they were trying to do was survive. If they hadn't tried blending in, they knew they were next, all they're doing is hedging their bets.

As for Christa, she can go next because she's waaaaaaaaaaay too full of her importance and power there now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    Yeah, Christa saying that epitomizes why I don't like her anymore. She started crap with him and she's saying HE'S not nice? Give me a break.
    Ryan admitted in his chat that he had a thing for Darrah, but the feelings were not reciprocated by her. Darrah in her voting comments to Ryan said she voted for him in order to give him her message which in short was her thanking Ryan for understanding and respecting the fact that she has a boyfriend. Obviously he mad a play for her, but was nicely rejected.

I think it will come out eventually (i.e. after Christa gets the boot or wins) that after the two tribes merged Ryan moved his attention to Christa. It has been speculated that Ryan made a play for Christa knowing full well that she was engaged to be married, and in fact would have been married already had it not been postponed due to her acceptance on Survivor. Ryan's own self description doesn't portray him as someone who handles every situation with class. If he made a play for Christa knowing she was not available, he would naturally be seen by Christa as a "disrespectful" person....especially if he persisted in this behavior even after an initial rejection. He seemed very defensive in his chat when it came to Christa, and did everything he could to distance himself from her i.e saying he wasn't at all attracted to her, and that her voice was more annoying than T's. It just seemed odd to me. I think....well I know a lot goes on that we never see unless we read some of the Survivor Insider reports and other similar material.

Ryno gets called a threat a lot during his time on the island, but I fail to see why. What did he win? Um....nothing really. He couldn't even fish. All I saw him doing was following Andrew's every lead, and doing nothing for himself until it was too late. IMO he deserved to go.

From my point of view....based on everything I've seen and read regarding both Ryan and Christa.....my money would be on Christa telling the truth about what went on.

Sorry, Lil Cutie......I know you love Ryan....his eyes....and you think he's sweet etc., but by his own confession....he's not all that.....at least not ALL the time.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    I agree, TheFlying.

He figured out they voted for him. He didn't know why really, especially with Darrah, if he did, he'd be pretty upset. But because they were with him from the beginning, he's still gonna cheer for them, especially Darrah since he likes her.

When he just got the boot, I think he tried to make himself believe he had some other person vote with him so he wouldn't sound so angry or bitter for his final words.
    From Ryno's chat:

Q: Were you surprised to find out that Darrah and T voted against you? I thought ya'll were close?

Ryan O: I was real surprised. They were my girls, so I was really surprised that they voted for me. Understandably, T and I had a little bit of trouble, which wasn't on camera. Andrew, me, and Darrah and a sub-alliance, and I never told Tijuana about it, so she was a little bit upset. I think that kind of led to the fact that I didn't win immunity. She put two coconuts in my trough. She was a little upset with me. Darrah, on the other hand, I have no idea.

Ryno figured out that T and D voted for him alright...during the closing credits of the show! It's obvious from his chat that he didn't know it when he spoke his final words.

Quote Originally Posted by Idol Critic
    I think it will come out eventually (i.e. after Christa gets the boot or wins) that after the two tribes merged Ryan moved his attention to Christa. It has been speculated that Ryan made a play for Christa knowing full well that she was engaged to be married, and in fact would have been married already had it not been postponed due to her acceptance on Survivor. Ryan's own self description doesn't portray him as someone who handles every situation with class. If he made a play for Christa knowing she was not available, he would naturally be seen by Christa as a "disrespectful" person....especially if he persisted in this behavior even after an initial rejection. He seemed very defensive in his chat when it came to Christa, and did everything he could to distance himself from her i.e saying he wasn't at all attracted to her, and that her voice was more annoying than T's. It just seemed odd to me. I think....well I know a lot goes on that we never see unless we read some of the Survivor Insider reports and other similar material.

In case it wasn't read elsewhere, it came out (don't ask me where because I've totally forgotten, but it's in a thread about his getting the boot) that Ryan and Christa had an enormous blowout because she accused him of stealing an orange/oranges while everyone slept (turned out he hadn't).

I have a feeling there was a LOT going on with Ryan and his tribemates that we never got to see. There was so much focus on their starvation and Osten that I think we missed a huge backstory on Ryan, T and Darrah.

Ryan mentioned of a sub-alliance, probably the one that Andrew and Rupert tried to make a deal with that would have put Andrew at least top 6. I was thinking of that....why top 6? It probably would have been Rupert, Christa, Sandra, Andrew, Ryan and...Darrah! That's the reason why T was very upset with Ryan because he and Andrew planned the sub-alliance but never told her. She was never told because she was not part of it. So that's why T put coconuts on Ryan's through and wasn't very nice when she voted him off.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123