+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Season 7 Spoiler Discussion Thread - for any and all spoilers.

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    As to Sandra being in the Final Two, in Ryan's interview I asked:

We haven't really seen you and Sandra interact. What is you opinion of her?

He said that she upset him when she took the trap, and that they never really interacted... If she made the jury, you would think that they would have to interact at some point.

Does the jury interact? I have no clue.

I think if sandra makes it to the final 2 she will win by a lanside. No one really notices it except mabye her, but she has been in control of the game the entire time. Since Christia shows a negative attitude, she will most likely be picked out first if anyone went against them. I think Lil is in a great position also. The only bad thing is I feel like, she is going to be a Christi, and get voted off if there is ever something big happening ( Although she may have leared no to do the "christi approach"). Jon is just a really big !@)(#(%#_ and it would be wise to take him out final 4 then final 3. If he wins last immunity i would break my tv!!!!
    Also You guys are all throwing out a main factor! Immunity. If christa is on the chopping block and wins immunity then sandra has a little chance.
    Sandra plays survivor better then anyone. She Won!

Dawn marie was always the ultimate member of the family.

Jennifer Hudson Forever

Ant is the man! er..... woman

Money talks,

CHOCOLATE SINGS!

FORT Fanatic
    I'm not sure where to ask this, so this thread is as good as any:How much advance notice do these people have that they've been picked to be on the show? Because it seems to me if they had any time at all to prepare, they would try and found out what kind of eatible things are on the island in the area where they're going.Surely on that island there are some plants that could provide food; I'd much rather eat plants than bugs if I was really hungry. I know they haven't had to eat bugs this season, but some on the bad team before the merge were getting awful skinny.

They don't have too...I believe they get some kind of small class (wheather it's on the island or not) on what they can eat and basic survival strategies.

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlying
    Does the jury interact? I have no clue.
    Yes they do, but they aren't allowed to discuss who they would vote for in the finals, or stuff like that. They all stay at the same place, but it's not the same place as the first seven boots stay at. so the first seven boots have no idea what happened after the jury starts.

Some clues from Ryan's chat wheather it's Sandra or Darrah:

Ryan is "rooting" for Darrah (just as Burton was "rooting" for Michelle).

Ryan hasn't interacted at all with Sandra.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234