+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Season 7 Spoiler Discussion Thread - for any and all spoilers.

Hubris, thy name is... BootsieBarker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by duckgirl
    Ah, but Bootsie, we had nothing to do with the starting of this thread. It was all TheFlying's doing.

I know, dear heart... TheFlying is the person to whom I was referring.

My (advance) apologies were meant for John and all the moderators for what you, collectively, might perceive as slamming another poster.

Welp, in my opinion we do, so, I posted it. Simple as that. =P None of the admins/mods seem to mind anyway.

TDT says so far 2/3 of the sources have confirmed a Rupert boot in episode 9. They are waiting on the last one.

FORT Regular
    Knowing who is in ASS - Rupert and Sandra and knowing about the betting I'm going to assume Sandra is in the F2 and the Lillian in F2 rumour is likely as well as that fits in with Rupert going next.

It seems like they will get rid of Rupert next TC, I think they wanted to get rid of Rhino first so they put it off this time.

Based on the spoilers I predict, Christa and Sandra will try and pick up T and D. There will be a big lie and betrayal and Tand D will turn on Christa and Sandra mainly because they don't like Christa. This will be after they get rid of Burton.

So it will be Lil and Jon on one side and Sandra and T and D. Now Sandra will switch alliances and go with Lil and Jon as T and D are too close and she has a better bet at winning the final vote against either Lil and Jon than against T and D.

So the F3 of Sandra, Lil and Jon does make sense. Then Sandra wins the last IC as she is the strongest out of the three and also wins the vote over Lil who she chooses to take with her to F2.

It makes sense that Sandra is the winner because she is on ASS and she would not have been included in it if she had not won the show as she does not stand out as a memorable personality. However Rupert would have been picked for the game for his personality plus there are already rumblings against him so I don't think he won the game.

Princess
    Nice thinking, radmad.
    Just one update - Sandra is (most likely) NOT in ASS. (SNN have removed her from their list, and there was someone who reported seeing her after the recording had started.)

What is ASS???

Princess
    ASS = All Star Survivor = next season, featuring only people from past Survivor seasons.

Hubris, thy name is... BootsieBarker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlying
    Welp, in my opinion we do, so, I posted it. Simple as that. =P

Oh, my...

If you do not like the idea of this thread, noone is asking you to come post in it to support it. There's nothing wrong with the thread, nor a rule on how many speculation or spoiler topics we can have. There's topics on all the contestants and last week's shows, AND the recaps/Pirate updates that will always be here to generally discuss things in.

But yes, Sandra is NOT on ASS. SurvivorPhoenix was wrong, and there is picture evidence that Sandra is not on ASS.

To be honest, her not being on ASS probably furthers her chances of being Final 2. It doesn't make sense to have 1 of S7's Final 2 be on ASS without the other (especially when Rupert who is going next is on ASS) because Sandra would go "that must mean I won since I was asked back and not my other Final 2 co-partner Lillian!"

I agree that they probably wouldn't have either of the final two in ASS. For one thing, they wouldn't have much time to physically recover (although I think Rupert might actually be healthier than when he arrived), and like Flying said (who I can't believe I'm agreeing with ), it wouldn't make sense to have one without the other.

It was probably hard logistically to get *anyone* from S7 to be in ASS. Can you imagine taking 40 days off of work (and away from your loved ones?) and then doing it again? They may have asked a couple and only Rupert was able to be in it.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast