+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: C.C.Costigan(Brians wife)

Princess
    I found it very interesting that Brian said something like "they don't need to know that about me".... Meaning he knew that his past would be known when the show was shown!

Why did Brian even try to win? Were they not told that their videos would be viewed by everyone? That would be my only guess.

Princess
    It's pretty interesting too that the only one whose video would be likely to be damaging was the one who "won".... It would be interesting if they had shown the other videos to us viewers at least!

I think you're probbly right Jodaar.

He seemed very ill at ease even when he was just watching the first brief video.

I also think Helen didn't have much of a clue how to build the pyramid so he could have stalled for time for about ten minutes and still won.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Ultra Concealed Lurker Invisigoth's Avatar
    It would have been a good time to throw the competition. It was just a reward challenge, and not a great one at that - not like a buffet.

Brian reaffirmed what everyone already knew - that he was a threat. If he would have lost to Helen, he would probably be in a better postion.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

I absolutely agree Invisigoth.

The reward was pretty lame in the scheme of things.
    A drink and a video.

I think that would have been a perfect one to throw.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Princess
    I wonder if Brian's and his wife's friends, children, and children's friends already knew about his and his wife's past. Otherwise I think it was pretty cruel of him to participate on this show - or didn't he think anyone would find out!!??

Edited: Am I confused? - he has no children? Anyhow it seems like a bad idea...

He has a son Modesty.
    Even if the friends and family know, they will no doubt have associated who don't, e.g. parents for their childs play group.

Children are very cruel and I just know that pictures of his mother and father in action will be passed round when he gets older.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12