+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Standing in the Shadows, Week 7B

FORT Fogey
    Rupert was hilarious you guys!! I loved it, very enjoyable. I still think that Darrahs is nearly impossible to read, and since my mother would think me vahry wahrd if ah stahted to tahk lahke theyus, ah cahn't reed it owt lahd

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    This part had me rolling. Great shadows this week. I loved the Rupert, as usual. I also dug the Star Wars reference in Darrah's Thanks for all the hard work, guys
    Yeah that was great! I wonder why that was in there? Does anyone know if either Darrah and Ryan like Star Wars? Cuz they get a big thumbs up from me if that's the case!

Starry, I really like Rhino's too! Even though it's kinda a dig on him, but it's funny. And I find that stuff to be cute if he really was that way anyway

hey great job!
    love the ones on burton and rupert!!
    they are hilarious!
    each time one loves is the only time one ever love...differences of object merely intensify the passion

wow its extra hilarious this week really worth the time reading all hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Darrah
    Ah didn' have mush enerjay tuh compayt in th' challudge, but Rhiner caym up tuh me an' said that th' nest best thang to Boba Fett is Pransiss Laya, so ah mayd two lettle buns on mah head fer him. Ah didn' mahnd--they remahnded me of mah momma's cinn'min rawls.

Great job as usual guys! Takes some time to comprehend the Darrah bit, though.

I have been reading these every week and loving them but I have to admit that I must be really messed up cause I can read Darrah's fine, maybe it is because I am from the south but it is almost scary to me that I can read it so well. I do have a problem going from Darrah's to someone else I usually read hers last because if I don't I tend to put a Southern Accent on everyone after her. Yep I'm wierd

Tijuana
    When we saw Lill would be joining, we seemed to greet her with open arms with Andrew even commenting that we were welcoming her back into the family. Yea kinda like when you welcome a drunkard ex-husband that left you on welfare with three kids to the family reunion
    Great job as always, guys!
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by froggie625
    I have been reading these every week and loving them but I have to admit that I must be really messed up cause I can read Darrah's fine, maybe it is because I am from the south but it is almost scary to me that I can read it so well. I do have a problem going from Darrah's to someone else I usually read hers last because if I don't I tend to put a Southern Accent on everyone after her. Yep I'm wierd
    Don't feel bad. I'm not from the south and I too find myself stuck with the southern accent after reading Darrah.

Great job Shadows. Next time I'll remember to not be drinking anything when I'm reading them.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

Leo
    Premium Member
    One day the Shadows are going to ruin my monitor. Superb work

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast