+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Episode 7b Recap - Time To Sew On Your "Bitterness" Badge.

FORT Fogey
    ---------

The very fact that the others seem impressed by this promise underlines why they were voted out in the first place. He didn’t promise to never vote the other Outcast out, plot against them, eat their share of the food, crap in their sleeping space, nuthin’. Yet there they sit, nodding, grinning and looking on admiringly.

Christa votes for Savage. As usual she does a little spiral in one of the letters on her parchment. Perhaps everything really does have a little spiral on it to her post crack eyes.

----------
    Absolutely hilarious, fluff!

For everyone else the plunge into the water is a simple, understated jump. Little more than a step off the platform really. Not so for Lill the theatrical, who jumps into the air, clearing the platform by several inches. She emerges in the cut out section in the centre of the platform. The extra effort extended in her dramatic entry into the water obviously taking its toll.
    Burton completes the second lap, going all “Lill” on us by diving into the water when a simple jump would have done. He breaks the surface right in Rhino’s dive path, causing him to do a hybrid dive/cartwheel, in order to avoid smashing into him.

Great recap!

Michelle is up next and displays her stunning lack of self-awareness by deeming herself a “sweet little girl”. Yes, Michelle, a sweet little girl who has no qualms about what she puts in her mouth, belches like a navvy and has minimal bladder control when excited.
    Wonderful recap as always, Fluff! You always crack me up.

I wonder how many people thought "navvy" was related to a sailor... Ah, the British have such colorful language....

I sometimes forget myself and use the odd British word.

I remember referring to the Chuay Gahn tribe as being "pissed" at one point during S5.
    People thought I meant angry when I really meant drunk

Thanks so much for you comments guys.
    It's always nice to know people enjoy reading the recaps.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Great Job and Thank you
    I love the humor

I don't have a clue what the hell a "navvy" is, but I also loved the humoUr, fluff

Great job, as always. And as for this:

He could care less about the immunity, but can’t wait to get his hands on the cool cutlass, another piece of his “Complete Pirate” kit.
    You just KNEW Rupert was gonna end up with that cutlass by the end of the show, even if he had to do a little pillaging to get it.

FORT Fogey
    Great job Fluff!!! Especially the first part about Osten's torch!

searching for madness PrincessRight's Avatar
    Fluff, thanks for the tickle! The Savage boot has left me cranky and in denial mode. When Lill's torch gets snuffed out next, please don't be gentle!
    "If the only prayer you say in your entire life is Thank You, that would be enough."
    Meister Eckhart
    "God can dream a bigger dream for you than you can ever dream for yourself."
    Oprah Winfrey

Great job again Fluff. No point in rewatching the episode, it's all here.
    The “Fairplay” thing renders Jon’s fingers unusable for the purposes of counting.

Too bad they don't actually keelhaul Jon on a really big boat with plenty of barnacles on the bottom--and then run it aground on a coral reef while he is still being pulled underneath.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

Great job on the recap, Fluff! I missed this episode due to my retarded cable company, so I'm very grateful for this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast