+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New spoiler info about who recieves visits for the family challenge. Obvious spoilers

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlying
    Why are you going off on all these big rants and philosophies?

I said even though I know it doesn't work like that, I like seeing the memorable make the jury.

If the one vote Jon casts seriously mattered, then there's something bad about the final 2 anyway, or someone in the final 2, as likeable as they were, did something really stupid to piss off other jury members.
    I enjoyed our exchange in this thread
    Back in S1, the tie-breaking vote was cast by a guy named Greg, his criteria for his vote was based on a number, he asked both Rich and Kelly to pick a number from 1 to 10. He had already pre-determined a number in his head, and he totally based his vote based on who was closer to his pre-determined number. Evidently Rich was closer to his number, and he voted Rich. Rich won 4 to 3 based on Greg's vote. My point is if you have an illogical approach to who who may deserve a milion dollars, then it makes the awarding of the million, dis-ingenous to final 2 remaining, after they have suffered through 39 days of physical and mental torture.
    That is my fear with Jon, since he is part of the 1/7 vote, I fear he will vote based on an equally inappropriate basis.
    But, that being said, for all intents and purposes, this is just a game show, and should be approached as such. Anyway, have a great night, thank you for starting the thread, you brought many thought provoking thoughts to the table.. Thanks.. RC
    Last edited by Roz_City; 11-09-2003 at 12:23 AM.

Premium Member
    By the way. Lets go Rupert!!!!

You're example is totally worthless to me in this argument, it was from Season 1. Noone really knew any better.

I apologize to the mods in advance, but could we please try to keep things civil? I enjoy coming to FoRT because of everyone's respect for other's opinions.

Anyway, back on topic, I hope it's Jon that goes and that T made it to the final 7.
    If God is a DJ--life is a dance floor
    Click here to team up with FansOfRealityTV to help fight cancer!
    Watashi wa, sekai wo kaeru.

Thanks chirospasm.

The boot order in this spoiler certainly could be accurate, but as for it being "confirmed" it will be "confirmed" when it's on our TV's. Jon, Tijuana, and Ryano may have a sibling or friend come rather than a significant other, which could throw off the tracking.

Not to be too OT but sources=good; members name with quote=good. There are a lot of good ideas here (on FORT) and they all could prove correct as we don't know what is going to happen.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

Hubris, thy name is... BootsieBarker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chirospasm
    I apologize to the mods in advance, but could we please try to keep things civil? I enjoy coming to FoRT because of everyone's respect for other's opinions.
    THANK YOU, chirospasm!

Roy
    Originally posted by Roz_City
    Back in S1, the tie-breaking vote was cast by a guy named Greg, his criteria for his vote was based on a number, he asked both Rich and Kelly to pick a number from 1 to 10. He had already pre-determined a number in his head, and he totally based his vote based on who was closer to his pre-determined number. Evidently Rich was closer to his number, and he voted Rich. Rich won 4 to 3 based on Greg's vote. My point is if you have an illogical approach to who who may deserve a milion dollars, then it makes the awarding of the million, dis-ingenous to final 2 remaining, after they have suffered through 39 days of physical and mental torture.
    That is my fear with Jon, since he is part of the 1/7 vote, I fear he will vote based on an equally inappropriate basis.
    I agree with you 100%!!

Originally posted by TheFlying
    You're example is totally worthless to me in this argument, it was from Season 1. Noone really knew any better.
    That is totally absurd!! IMHO

Welp, like I said, there are some serious problems with the Final 2 if all the way in Season 7 people are voting like that.

Besides if the spoilers are true, Jon's vote won't even matter.

Jon, Tijuana, and Ryano may have a sibling or friend come rather than a significant other, which could throw off the tracking.
    You make no sense whatsoever because I said Ryan, Jon, and Tijuana have not shown anything yet. One of them still needs to be confirmed, so obviously one had someone come that wasn't as easily detectable, or Mr411 just hadn't gotten around to it yet.

So, using this, either Ryan, Jon, or Tijuana are the next two boots. I don't get what you're saying on how they wouldn't be.

That is totally absurd!! IMHO
    Well not to me!! IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by brusch
    Jon, Tijuana, and Ryano may have a sibling or friend come rather than a significant other, which could throw off the tracking.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFlying
    You make no sense whatsoever because I said Ryan, Jon, and Tijuana have not shown anything yet.
    I think what is meant by this is that the siblings or friends would have a last name not familiar to the Spoiler people. Thus, making them harder to detect. I would be very careful believing everything on the spoiler sites that you read. Many 'newbies' in the past have fallen for some of MB's planted info.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

I re-apologize to the mods, but I'm tired of biting my tongue.

To me, the entire point of having spoiler threads is so that the spoilers can be discussed. I personally don't understand why offense is being taken to people discussing what is posted. It is, after all, a forum (defined, by the way, as "a public meeting place for open discussion").

I frequent this board to get a feel for others opinions of the show, the twists, and yes, the spoilers. If anyone looks around at the threads, he/she will notice that others discuss what has already happened in the episodes. Can it be changed? No. Can we discuss it? You betcha! That's what makes this site fun, the "what if's" and "I love that" or "oh, I wish that wouldn't have happened."

And I don't see what else there is to contribute to the thread if the spoiler has already been posted. There is only discussion to take place.

Okay, anyway, back on thread, I agree that there could be a kink in the detection system (as in college roommates, etc.) that would be harder to trace than relatives/significant others. And I still hope that T makes it further
    If God is a DJ--life is a dance floor
    Click here to team up with FansOfRealityTV to help fight cancer!
    Watashi wa, sekai wo kaeru.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast