+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lillís Big Lie

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessRight
    BTW, is that you Lill? Or perhaps Lill's family member or neighbor in Ohio?
    No, I'm rooting for Rupert. I could care less what happens to Lill. I just like to see arrogant people get what they deserve. Andrew took things for granted, and forgot it was a game where anything can happen.

Well Lil has more than enough of her own arrogance to go around. She has a pretty high opinion of herself considering she has done nothing to deserve it from the game perspective.

I actually believe Andrew more, simply because Lil said herself that he was forced into voted for her to go. So why did she want to boot Andrew instead of Ryan, who was the person by her own admission had led to her demise?

This was not revenge, this was simply Lil taking a shot at her former tribe, who she somehow is delusional enough to think she is better than, even though they didn't win anything until after her departure.

I don't think either of them have their heads on straight if they think they are entitled to getting advanced notice of being booted. That would be horrible strategy to do that.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Taking a mub bath CluelessPenguin's Avatar
    Whether Savage lied or not...I doubt it...it'd be stupid to though, on national tv wouldn't it? I agree with the posts that says both heard what they wanted to hear or misunderstood each other. Savage didn't outright tell her and Lil didn't take the "hint" if there was one. But even if he did, it makes no difference, he's out of the game and Lil's still in, what really irked me was how he continued to defend Ostentatious.

Lil's sour puss attitude wasn't good at all, she should have made like burton and still secretly vote Andrew out (which is a GOOD strategy, actually, cos she can allign herself with the stronger majority of drake now).

-
    Q: Do you wish you had voted Osten off earlier, saving Lil and maybe yourself?
    Andrew: No, we kept Osten because we knew very physical challenges were coming in the future. Osten did very well in the rope pull challenge, holding Darrah up for over two hours. Osten also did his part in the sandbag weight challenge, holding 160 pounds for as long as he could, and it enabled Morgan to win that challenge. What you don't see is Osten gathering oysters and muscles and firewood every day, and contributing to the tribe.

The woman has a fear of rejection and itís written all over herÖ Scouts uniform and all.
    Actually, that's a very valid point, Princess. Good call, we'll see if it plays out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill_in_PDX
    Well Lil has more than enough of her own arrogance to go around. She has a pretty high opinion of herself considering she has done nothing to deserve it from the game perspective.

I actually believe Andrew more, simply because Lil said herself that he was forced into voted for her to go. So why did she want to boot Andrew instead of Ryan, who was the person by her own admission had led to her demise?

This was not revenge, this was simply Lil taking a shot at her former tribe, who she somehow is delusional enough to think she is better than, even though they didn't win anything until after her departure.

I don't think either of them have their heads on straight if they think they are entitled to getting advanced notice of being booted. That would be horrible strategy to do that.
    I agree with everything you said Bill!!

One thing I don't get though is WHY would Lil tell Andrew were she'd left dry firewood and how to light the fire upon return from TC if she believed she was staying???? She knew she was going! Andrew may not have spelled it out for her, but with his action he told her ( and as Bill said above why do people expect to be told that they're leaving??)

Andrew got royally screwed and I'm not happy about it!!

K

Very Proud Grandpa! LoneStarSpur's Avatar
    What I can't figure out is what possesed two people besides Jon to vote for her to go back in to the game?

Does she have pictures or something?

-Randy

I'm with Bill on this too.
    I think Lill absolutely knew she was on her way out.
    I hate the "pity me" stance she has taken.

I would like to think she thoroughly weighted her options and made the voting decision that was best for her in the game,
    I feel, sadly,that she agreed to vote against Andrew as punishment for the Morgan's voting her out.
    That single decision sets up the possibility of a Pagonging, so she basically could have sealed the fate of the entire former Morgan tribe with that one vote.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Let's leave lawyers out of this, OK? BTW, is that you Lill? Or perhaps Lill's family member or neighbor in Ohio?
    Is that you, Andrew?

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck
    Is that you, Andrew?
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast