+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lillís Big Lie

I don't think either one of them is lying. I think Andrew tried to tell her she was going without really coming out and saying it. He probably thought that he made it clear and Lill thought he should have come out and said it. I know that Andrew said later that he came out and said it, but I doubt it. He is too much of a lawyer not to be as vague as possible.

You have to remember that more time than we see passes in between events on the show. They were both functioning on very little sleep and very little food. As anyone who has had an infant knows, you become incredibly forgetful and your memory becomes foggy with lack of sleep. Compounded with the lack of food, I would be surprised if either of them could recall their exact words.

We only know what we were shown. Perhaps Andrew had a conversation with her and perhaps he didn't.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

< Compression of post into 3 words>

"What SilverWolfe said"

< /Compression of post into 3 words>

searching for madness PrincessRight's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Too Much Coffee
    It's not logical that Lill would approach Andrew and say what she did "you said you would get back with me" if Andrew really did get back with her. And that's what the tape showed. I still say Andrew is the liar. He's an attorney, c'mon. Who you gonna believe, a lawyer or a girl scout troop leader?
    Whether Savage was lying or not to save face, Lill may have personal issues in the real world that sheís unconsciously projecting on reality TV. I saw her post-boot interview and she insinuated that perhaps one reason she got voted off was because she wasnít young enough (like Darrah and T) for the guys to want to cuddle with during the cold night. Iím paraphrasing, of course, but thatís the message my brain picked up. That statement from a scout troop leader disappointed me. I didnít think it was a politically correct way of justifying her elimination because it came across as malicious and bitter. The woman has a fear of rejection and itís written all over herÖ Scouts uniform and all.
    "If the only prayer you say in your entire life is Thank You, that would be enough."
    Meister Eckhart
    "God can dream a bigger dream for you than you can ever dream for yourself."
    Oprah Winfrey

I think Stargazer has it right. Andrew said something vague and Lill didn't hear it to mean she was out.

Either with the Morgans or the Drakes she'd be the fifth person in a five person alliance. I'm curious to see if she has any strategy in her. (I don't count the 'revenge' storyline as strategy, rather it's a gift from the producers.)
    Bring it!

Regardless of who's lying, this is certainly not the "Big Lie".

I think that PrincessRight meant that it was "A Big Lie" not "The Big Lie". However, if she did mean, "THE BIg Lie,", I agree with The Flying This is not it.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Premium Member
    Wow, a "he said, she said scenario, I do believe that LaGuy is right, there probably is the truth here somewhere in the middle. I never liked the idea of someone telling somebody, "Well, your gone tonight, we wanted to show you respect by telling you upfront", I never liked that approach and if the Andrew interview on the Early show is accurate, that is what may have happened. Think about it, you go to work at 9 A.M., at 09:10 A.M. the boss say's, we want to let you know your being laid off at 4:00. I think you may be a wee bit bitter with the boss after that! I can honestly see why Lil may harbor some ill will against Andrew, who would'nt in that same situation? Anyway, Who wants to hear their gone before it happens??

Leo
    Premium Member
    Both sides heard what they wanted to hear from their talk before Lill was booted. Andrew heard himself saying to Lill was going to go; Lill heard Andrew saying that she wasn't going to. The truth? No one really knows.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessRight
    Whether Savage was lying or not to save face, Lill may have personal issues in the real world that sheís unconsciously projecting on reality TV. I saw her post-boot interview and she insinuated that perhaps one reason she got voted off was because she wasnít young enough (like Darrah and T) for the guys to want to cuddle with during the cold night. Iím paraphrasing, of course, but thatís the message my brain picked up. That statement from a scout troop leader disappointed me. I didnít think it was a politically correct way of justifying her elimination because it came across as malicious and bitter. The woman has a fear of rejection and itís written all over herÖ Scouts uniform and all.
    That sounds like creative speculation like an attorney would come up with. Unfounded and overanalyzed.

searching for madness PrincessRight's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Too Much Coffee
    That sounds like creative speculation like an attorney would come up with. Unfounded and overanalyzed.
    Let's leave lawyers out of this, OK? BTW, is that you Lill? Or perhaps Lill's family member or neighbor in Ohio?
    "If the only prayer you say in your entire life is Thank You, that would be enough."
    Meister Eckhart
    "God can dream a bigger dream for you than you can ever dream for yourself."
    Oprah Winfrey

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast