+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor 8 (All-Stars) Cast - Speculation & Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by TheFlying
    Would just like to state SNN always goes for accuracy, even at the cost at not getting it reported first.

This is accurate. I personally will be annoyed if some posters come in here and moan about how they hope it isn't right because they don't have their eye-candy on ASS.
    For someone who has said many times that you had not watched the show before, I find it difficult to reconcile that to this statement supporting SNN? How do you know?

It might well be true, but until it is proven, it is just one of thousands of Survivor spoilers on the net. Please do not even imply that others cannot disagree. That is not our style here.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Very Proud Grandpa! LoneStarSpur's Avatar
    Jerri must be cryin'.

And Colby celebratin'.

-Randy

I'm guessing Jenna cuddles right up to Colby
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

For someone who has said many times that you had not watched the show before,
    There is no point in lying on wheather you've watched Survivor before dude. I have no clue why this is being used as some kind of offense.

I find it difficult to reconcile that to this statement supporting SNN? How do you know?
    Sucks.

edit: And by the way, I realize even SNN is not 99% accurate, but with SNN, usually one is best to assume it is right, or at least the vast majority of this list is.

It might well be true, but until it is proven, it is just one of thousands of Survivor spoilers on the net.
    Nevermind that it is THE most reliable, and strives for accuracy.

Please do not even imply that others cannot disagree. That is not our style here.
    I said I would personally get annoyed, that is word for word exactly what I said. That is not implying anything about anyone not being allowed to disagree, and later I say I could understand someone being disappointed because their favorite wasn't chosen.
    Last edited by TheFlying; 11-05-2003 at 10:15 PM.

There is no point in lying on wheather you've watched Survivor before dude. I have no clue why this is being used as some kind of offense.
    No there isn't. That sure would be pretty sad if someone did.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.

That sure would be pretty sad if someone did.
    Are you suggesting I'm lying or are you just being general here? There is nothing to gain from not seeing Survivor before.

I am making a statement. That is not implying anything about anyone lying, and I could understand someone being disappointed because someone did.

FORT Regular
    The unidentified one is probably Tina since it is a female. The names of the tribes are not known, but SNN knows who's in what tribe:

Tribe #1

Eathen Zohn (Season 3, Winner)
    Rudy Boesch (Season 1, Third Place)
    Rupert Boneham (Season 7, ???Place)
    Jenna Lewis (Season 1, Eighth Place)
    Jerri Manthey (Season 2, Eighth Place)
    Unidentified person - I personally think Tina

Tribe #2

Richard Hatch (Season 1, Winner)
    Colby Donaldson (Season 2, Second Place)
    Lex Van den Berghe (Season 3, Third Place)
    Jenna Morasca (Season 6, Winner)
    Shii-Ann Huang (Season 5, Tenth Place)
    Kathy Vavrick O'Brian (Seaon 4, Third Place)

Tribe #3

Rob Cesternino (Season 6, Third Place)
    Rob Marianno (Season 4, Tenth Place)
    Tom Buchanan (Season 3, Fourth Place)
    Alicia Calaway (Season 2, Ninth Place)
    Amber Brkich (Season 2, Sixth Place)
    Susan Hawk (Season 1, Fourth Place)

http://survivornews.net/snn.php?sid=s8_castaways

This is going to be one vicious game.

Both robs are plotters, everyone knows that, it could hurt them. Through in our rednecks Tom and Sue on the same tribe with alicia is sneaky and amber can be bitchy but we enver saw that on the show.

Lex who likes to cut peoples throats is with rich and colby who are very smart. Through in Shii ann, Kathy and Jenna who learned that she needed to grow up and made a smart move by pretending matt was bigger competition.

Ethan, Rudy, Rupert...Jenna Jerri and who whoever else...boy this will be interesti8ng...i almost with they did four tribes.

Erm, okay then.

So, anyway...

Very Proud Grandpa! LoneStarSpur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    I'm guessing Jenna cuddles right up to Colby
    LOL...probably. We could have Jenna staring as Jerri and Kathy taking a Tina-like role in that tribe with Lex as their trusty side-kick Keith.

-Randy

+ Reply to Thread