+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor 8 (All-Stars) Cast - Speculation & Spoilers

Hmm...I thought the idea of a forum was so that people could be vocal of their opinions. Anyway, whatever...:rolleyes

Normally, SNN is fairly accurate.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Hmm...I thought the idea of a forum was so that people could be vocal of their opinions. Anyway, whatever...
    And, I said I would be annoyed at their opinion if someone said that. That, too, is an opinion.

Chiro: Correct me if I am wrong, but Team 3's Alicia and Amber...weren't they at each others throats the whole show? Wasn't Amber the vegetarian that freaked when the tribe ate the chicken?

I can't wait to see Rudy, again! I think this will be a great one...if we could just get rid of S6's Jenna...:rolleyes

edited to add:

Never mind...Kimi was the vegetarian that was always fighting with Alicia.
    Last edited by dagwood; 11-05-2003 at 09:47 PM.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood
    Chiro: Correct me if I am wrong, but Team 3's Alicia and Amber...weren't they at each others throats the whole show? Wasn't Amber the vegetarian that freaked when the tribe ate the chicken?

I think this will be a great one...if we could just get rid of S6's Jenna...:rolleyes

Kimmi was the one who freaked out about the chicken

Amber was Jeri's friend

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Oh, that's right! That'll be a catfight (aka great for ratings!)

ETA: well, hell, I guess I don't remember!
    If God is a DJ--life is a dance floor
    Click here to team up with FansOfRealityTV to help fight cancer!
    Watashi wa, sekai wo kaeru.

Wasn't Kimmi the one that made the fuss about the chickens?

edit: Yeah. I thought though it was because Kimmi said the chickens were laying a steady stream of eggs which was constant food.

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Kimmi was the one who freaked out about the chicken

Amber was Jeri's friend
    I caught that...must have edited just as you posted. Thanks for responding, though.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

No prob...Alicia was a firecracker too...I'm guessing that if these are right *snicker* that Team Three will be a powder keg

LG.
    Dagwood, the S2 vocal vegetarian who got the business end of Alicia's finger wagging that you are thinking of is Kimberly, I think, not Amber. Amber was Jerri's ally who was shocked when Colby voted against Jerri, and otherwise, Amber did absolutley nothing but look cute.

Everyone is allowed to express their opinions in here UNLESS your opinions constitute flaming or baiting of another poster at the site. I'm putting this thread on notice.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    Dagwood, the S2 vocal vegetarian who got the business end of Alicia's finger wagging that you are thinking of is Kimberly, I think, not Amber. Amber was Jerri's ally who was shocked when Colby voted against Jerri, and otherwise, Amber did absolutley nothing but look cute.

Everyone is allowed to express their opinions in here UNLESS your opinions constitute flaming or baiting of another poster at the site. I'm putting this thread on notice.

I still remember the look on Amber's face when she realized that Colby had turned on them (of course, he had never *really* been with them, they just thought so). So funny!

We'll be good LG

+ Reply to Thread