+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Paulie's Precaps - Episode 7b: Watch The Parts, Too

"inexorable"

Me like.

Especially the part about the Drake galleon's "inexorable" progress. I guess we will soon see just what kind of reserves Drake really has!

Bing

Great job. I loved the luxurious loser tent, Shawn's return, ignoring Michelle, Rupert plundering, all of it.
    Bring it!

A big to bing and Trainwreck. Glad you decided to join us at The FORT. I'm sure Paulie appreciates the feedback too, that was very nice of you.

Awesome job, Paulie!

I loved Jeff's speech at Outkast tribal council. Hilarious! Great job Paulie.

Hi, Bing! Nice to see you here. I thought you were dead.

Hope you can participate in some of our other discussions, as well.

(FYI, everyone, Bing & I are old friends.)
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Inside the tent, Burton is reclining on a pile of soft pillows. He’s wearing a burgundy smoking jacket and a pair of silk pajama pants of the same color. The jacket is loose and open, revealing his bare chest. Nicole is nestled under his left arm, Michelle under his right. They’re each wearing comfortable silken robes, and each is resting a glass of wine on Burton’s chest. He pats them on their backs as a signal to roll to the side so he can stand and address the group, and they promptly comply. “Tonight, my friends,” Burton says, raising his own glass in a toast, “we did the impossible. And I don’t mean simply winning the Challenge, although – I must confess – we wouldn’t have had a chance at all of winning it without me.” He pauses and makes eye contact with everyone in the room. “Hey, Shoulders! Easy on the escargots! We’re on a reduced caloric intake, for heaven’s sake! We don’t want you developing the gout on your way to Tribal Council.”
    Somehow...I could see this happening. Hilarious, Paulie, loved the Snapwhack Flip Flop Beach or whatever it was.

greatly exaggerated

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    Hi, Bing! Nice to see you here. I thought you were dead.

Hope you can participate in some of our other discussions, as well.

(FYI, everyone, Bing & I are old friends.)
    yes, paulie,

many did believe i had passed on, but as your great American humorist Samuel "Mark Twain" Clemens once said, "Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated."

I am merely in a profound coma, communicating one character at a time by modulating my brain's alpha wave frequency.

I refuse to let my disability keep me from enjoying Survivor. And, darn it, I would have stepped into piteous Osten's spot in an instant, given the chance. I would have been the first comatose sole survivor. I KNOW IT!

Bing

Roy
    yes, paulie,

many did believe i had passed on, but as your great American humorist Samuel "Mark Twain" Clemens once said, "Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated."

I am merely in a profound coma, communicating one character at a time by modulating my brain's alpha wave frequency.

I refuse to let my disability keep me from enjoying Survivor. And, darn it, I would have stepped into piteous Osten's spot in an instant, given the chance. I would have been the first comatose sole survivor. I KNOW IT!

Bing

Being in a profound coma would actually be an advantage over Osten, and most of the Morgan tribe.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast