+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Survivor Losers on Letterman

Taking a mub bath CluelessPenguin's Avatar

very funny avatar

Now if I had a pen and tablet I'd doo a dle an avatar of Ostentatious being scared of a palm frond LOL or maybe scan in one

Cool avatar! it's hillariuos haha

Let's see...other possibilities include OT being afraid of an itty bitty sand crab, hermit crab, a pebble, a coconut shell and Darrah's little mole.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    Do I understand you correctly, getreal? Did you draw that yourself? It's outstanding. Very funny!
    Yup ... 'twas I ...
    If I get motivated enough, I may even do something for the cast of Survivor like I did for The Joe Schmo Show (see link below).

p.s. I think Rupert will make for a great cartoon. Any suggestions?

Ostoon

For anyone interested in seeing a larger version of "Ostoon", check out this link:
    http://www.cartoonistsonline.com/survivor.html

This will be where some other castaways and cast members will make an appearance from time to time.

searching for madness PrincessRight's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by getreal
    Yup ... 'twas I ...
    If I get motivated enough, I may even do something for the cast of Survivor like I did for The Joe Schmo Show (see link below).

How about this? Rupert standing proud like a Greek god while a pelican/fish/crab are all looking up under his skirt? I'm laughing already!!!!

You can also do one of Andrew in his Armani suit holding a wooden bar on his shoulder and instead of weights, Jon and Shawn are dangling on each end. You can have fun with the Savage expression... a painful suffering-from-hemorrhoid would be classic!
    "If the only prayer you say in your entire life is Thank You, that would be enough."
    Meister Eckhart
    "God can dream a bigger dream for you than you can ever dream for yourself."
    Oprah Winfrey

Wasn't Shawn the Armani suit guy?

I mean, not that that matters at all for your suggestions. It just flew into my head so, of course, I had to share.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Quote Originally Posted by getreal
    Yup ... 'twas I ...

Awesome!

How about Rupert as Captain Hook, (or any other famous pirate real or imagined) but wearing a skirt....with his spear instead of a hook....Balboa on his shoulder..a pile of fish..and captioned something like : real pirates wear skirts.

searching for madness PrincessRight's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    Wasn't Shawn the Armani suit guy?

I mean, not that that matters at all for your suggestions. It just flew into my head so, of course, I had to share.
    I'm under the impression that Savage is the Armani suit guy. He still wears it (whatever's left) to the TC. Someone... please tell me I'm not wrong!?
    "If the only prayer you say in your entire life is Thank You, that would be enough."
    Meister Eckhart
    "God can dream a bigger dream for you than you can ever dream for yourself."
    Oprah Winfrey

great ideas!

Great ideas, gang!
    Wouldn't it be funny if the sand crabs actually come FROM Rupert? Dropping out of his skirt?

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessRight
    I'm under the impression that Savage is the Armani suit guy. He still wears it (whatever's left) to the TC. Someone... please tell me I'm not wrong!?
    That's what I thought, Princess, he still wears the coat to competitions
    If God is a DJ--life is a dance floor
    Click here to team up with FansOfRealityTV to help fight cancer!
    Watashi wa, sekai wo kaeru.

See, I thought Shawn saved the leggings of his chopped-up Armani suit, and you could still see him wearing them in the early morning scenes. Andrew wore a suit, but I didn't think it was Armani.

Um, yeah, anyway. I'll shut up now.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast