+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This message board

Good Morning ALL and Welcome Becca!

I encourage you to become a premium member and support the FORT
    (Fans of Reality TV)

After reading this thread I noticed so many people praising the FORT that have not taken advantage of premium membership. The main reason I did was to support John and his staffs efforts to make this a great place! People should be able to make a living at what they love to do. I get so much enjoyment from the FORT, I want to make sure its here to stay.

John would never hard sell memberships or support, but that doesnt mean I cant. Come on you people step up to the plate and show your support by becoming a premium member! Its less than a Starbuck's latte per month!

( off soapbox )
    Thanks!
    Support the FORT - Go Green

I'd be happy to head over to paypal and be an official contributor. I'm confused those by the lack of links for "how" to contribute.

Is it a one time donation? A monthly? Where is the link that explains this?

Psst, John. Put a link under at the bottom of postbit vb template) for "Be a premium member" that takes us to a page that explains how it works, what benefits come to the premium member with links to payment, checkout? I run a busy vbulletin too and although I hate the hard sell too, making it easy to find is more than half the work. Or am I missing the links? If so, I apologize.

Leo
    Premium Member
    There's already a topic that explains all this - it's a sticky topic in the Announcements forum.

Premium Member Program.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo
    There's already a topic that explains all this - it's a sticky topic in the Announcements forum.

Premium Member Program.
    Thanks! found it!

I think it needs to be easy to find...maybe a button on the top of the pages near the control panel, search buttons? Label it "Premium" or add the link to the postbit.

FORT Fogey
    I'd become a premium member if I actually had some money. I'm a broke college student and my mom won't even let me take my credit card up here with me! And I know she wouldn't believe in letting me pay. If this site is still around when I graduate in 5 years I'll join! I think my mom would let me join if she was a member and saw how great this place really is.

No worries, just stay and play! You can support the FORT in other ways too. IE: telling others about it and supporting advertisers when able!

Those who can contribute great!
    Support the FORT - Go Green

Hi Becca! Its great to see you here. ...and yeppers this here is the best board going. Whenever I watch one of my fav shows..I head straight here to see what all the crew thinx about it. We are never short of opinions...or hot air! Stay tuned.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    I'd become a premium member if I actually had some money. I'm a broke college student and my mom won't even let me take my credit card up here with me! And I know she wouldn't believe in letting me pay. If this site is still around when I graduate in 5 years I'll join! I think my mom would let me join if she was a member and saw how great this place really is.
    Pretty much the same story with me and my mom, except that I'm not in college and I don't have a credit card. I'd definately support the FORT if I could!

I think that being an active (or lurking), friendly poster is great support. Just do what you can to spread the word about this wonderful site if you arent able to support it in monetary ways. Just my opinion, but I'm sure John would appreciate that as well
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by becca
    I just want to say that of all the Survivor message board I have visited, this is indeed the best. The easiest to join and the easiest to post.

Can you please tell me who runs this board?

Also this board seem to attract open-minded and basically smart people who double check their information and read other peoples post before replying. And the people who run and belong to this board seem to be respesctful.
    I got a headache from just trying to read and trying to follow posts in another board.

And the best part of this board that I haven't found any where else is the sense of humor that runs rampted through everthing.

Hats off to you all
    Welcome becca,
    I am a huge Survivor fan, it is actually the only thing I watch on a consistent basis. Sometimes I will watch an occasional sporting event or a news program. About a year ago I started looking for a place to read about the show, from fans like myself. I bounced around to various sites, then I came upon this site. I was immediately impressed by the writers with the pre-caps and the re-caps, and by the way John ran the site. So, I read it for a year, watched the show, jumped on and saw what people thought. I looked forward each week to read what the writers and the posters had to say. Like yourself, I especially enjoyed the humor. So, I eventually joined and happy that I did. So, hang out and enjoy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast