+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Episode 7 recap - I See Dead People.

Roy
    Lill’s bandana is emblazoned with skulls and crossbones. The corners of her mouth are in their customary position, down at chin level.

It is really quite amazing how much muck you can displace with one eye and half your nose if you have a mind to do so.

He wants to be voted out because his temple is closed for repairs.
    Strange reason, but who am I to question another’s faith?

Thanks Fluff

searching for madness PrincessRight's Avatar
    Fluff, this is the first recap of yours that I've read. Can you please forgive me? Thanks for the laughs! Now I know where to get a tickle on a boring non-favorite-reality-TV-show night. Kudos!
    "If the only prayer you say in your entire life is Thank You, that would be enough."
    Meister Eckhart
    "God can dream a bigger dream for you than you can ever dream for yourself."
    Oprah Winfrey

"Sensing he could be on the brink of tears, Shawn sticks the boot in with a well aimed “you’re not gonna cry are yah?” Jon’s response contains the twin “staples” of “Dude” and “asshole”. Shawn’s “excuse me?” skillfully buys himself a little extra time to come up with a killer response. When Jon repeats the former insult, Shawn suggests the two of them might want to “go and take care of it” at which point I really hope he means by having a fight.
    I’ve clearly displayed my perv tendencies, as Jon instantly knows Shawn has delivered an invitation to a rumble. He R.S.V.P’s immediately, accusing Shawn of being a Neanderthal and as most male posturing tends to, the argument fizzles out before a fist is swung."

What a complete hoot, Fluff. Yeah, that's male posturing. I can only imagine what it would have been like if Jon and Shawn had both been competing for the admiration of the same girl. It doesn't seem like either Christa or Sandra are arousing their instincts.

Namaste.

FORT Fogey
    I loved it! Everyone here is such a good writer! Geez! Wonderful job fluff

Beautiful job, Fluff.

Osten looks on in disbelief. If everyone is coming back does it mean the show is starting from scratch, because he’ll really have to reconsider his future involvement what with his lungs being in the state they’re in.

Savage summarizes the situation, “so we vote someone out and it can’t be the person that just joined”.
    No Savage it can’t, that was in the rules, not to mention the fact you’re going to TC before the Outcasts have even voted someone back into the game.
    Can someone get this guy some damn protein?

Osten’s mind executes its final dismount, bows to the judges and leaves the game entirely.

I've just discovered your recaps....They're great!!! In addition to all the great quotes everyone highlighted, these made me chuckle!
    I can't wait to read the next recap. Keep up the great job!

Great job again Fluff.
    Too much good stuff to quote, although I especially liked the [sasrcasm]....[/sarcasm].
    I'll give it a try:[cheesy]Osten: My body is a temple...Temple of Doom![/cheesy]
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123