+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Episode 7 recap - I See Dead People.

Once he has left the area, Jiff sticks the boot in a final time by suggesting to the Morgan’s they might be better off without him. Most of the viewers have been saying that for weeks.
    So true!
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Great job, a lot of this has already been quoted, but it was so freaking funny I couldn't help it.
    The argument soon ratchets into full swing, Jon’s voice becomes ever higher, his perm ever tighter with each exchange. Desperate for a day without a Jonny tantrum, Shawn gives in and places the rest of the coconut on Jon’s chopping board. Jon’s pleasure at being in possession of the entire nut, is tempered by his annoyance that Shawn is showing no interest in any stage of the popcorn creation process.

Either the booted out tribe mates are back or this is the world’s crappiest mirage.

Burton replies, “We’re the outcasts” and resists the temptation to point to his head and add “read the bandana A-hole”.

Adversity? Oh you must mean the time you had to paddle across the Atlantic in a Starbucks Grande cup, your only oar a slightly chewed Triscuit. No? Oh, you mean the time you plotted to get rid of Christa and the rest of the tribe voted your arse out?
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Osten doesn’t care. He mentions something about driving a car into a temple.

You’d have to “curr me owut” to get rid of Darrah for God’s sake.

They take a slow stroll along the beach, that being a far better vantage point to see a boat coming, just in case the producers have written b) into the script.

Adversity? Oh you must mean the time you had to paddle across the Atlantic in a Starbucks Grande cup, your only oar a slightly chewed Triscuit. No? Oh, you mean the time you plotted to get rid of Christa and the rest of the tribe voted your arse out?
    That was awesome, Fluff!! Fabulous job!

Great job. I love the part about the Shirley Temple style defiance.
    Bring it!

Thumbs up, Fluff!

I especially like the retelling of what was one of the stupidest arguments in reality tv history. "...as most male posturing tends to, the argument fizzles out before a fist is swung."
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Fogey
    Fluff, that was great! So's the title! There's a lot to quote and not enough time to do it, I've got to head out to class! I loved it though, it made me smile even though the weather is cold and RAINY! Will the rain never end?

Awesome job again!

Fluff, as always, a great job. I almost look forward to your recaps as much as I do the episode. Thanks again, terrrific

Premium Member
    Awesome
    Recaps like this, are one of the reasons I joined the board. Thanks......

Awesome recap, Fluff!

wonderful recap!!!

Loved it as usual.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast