+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: On the next Survivor - Episode 8

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    One thing I keep wondering about is what criteria you would use to cast a vote for a player to return to the game, assuming you can't vote for yourself (which is, I think, a pretty safe assumption to prevent a 6-way tie ). Given that there is a chance that you yourself may return to the game, I would assume that you'd vote for someone you think you could actually beat head-to-head. That's about the only consideration I can imagine.
    I never thought of that, Paulie. Very interesting. I was thinking that they would vote for the strongest, so that whoever got back in would have the best chance at beating the hated non-Outcasts.

Zaius, I like your idea, too. I mentioned on another thread that I wonder if the Outcasts would have discussed amongst themselves that the two returning players would be in an alliance no matter what. Being in an alliance with someone from the other tribe before the merge even happens would give them a great advantage as it would not immediately be obvious and they would have had all kind of time in the Outcast camp to spill all the secrets of their former tribes.

I do hope that they show us the Outcast camp and their discussions about voting prior to Tribal Council. You have to admit, whether you like the twist or not, it will definitely be interesting to see how it impacts the game.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

FORT Fogey
    1TVslave, I wish that would happen, but I can't see it. Maybe they will, but I wouldn't count on them showing us footage of their camp and convos. It'd be nice though. We might get a few seconds of airtime when they're walking to TC, but maybe not even then.

Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave
    I do hope that they show us the Outcast camp and their discussions about voting prior to Tribal Council.
    MB said in his teleconference the other day that they go right to the Outcast's Tribal Council after the main titles.

Also, the Outcasts were under a gag order after winning the challenge and weren't allowed to discuss votes or strategy with one another. They each get a chance at TC to make the case as to why they should get a vote to return. Then, the vote is taken, the buffs are picked -- and it's done.

This isn't episode 8, it's episode 7b. Just as last week was episode 7a.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFlying
    This isn't episode 8, it's episode 7b. Just as last week was episode 7a.
    Oh...oops. Sorry
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Very Proud Grandpa! LoneStarSpur's Avatar
    Tensions and nerves plague both tribes as they wait for an outcast to rejoin their camps
    This happens this week, right? So this thread is about 7b which is also called 8. Right?

-Randy (confused...so confused)

FORT Regular
    If Burton did come back and if Burton were on the opposite tribe, i.e. Morgan, I bet he would be interested to hear that JFP had "masterminded" throwing the IC to get rid of Burton. Hee hee hee!

Martine, that's a good idea. Maybe the two to make amends are Jon and Burton. I actually fogot that Jon backstabbed Burton and "made" Shawn vote for Buton also. Maybe the one to be resentful is Sandra because then, with Burton and Jon possibly forming a new alliance, the Drake will not be rid of Jon sooner.
    The other guess is Rupet and Jon making amends. Being that Rupert is tight with the girls, him making up with Jon could cause either Christa or Sandra to be resentful and possibly turn against him.

Egads! My r key is sticking!!!! Sorry for the typos.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123