+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Survivor: Pirate Report (Day 19) - The Tribe Has Not Really Spoken At All

Ryan is good at blending into the situation, and getting along well with those around him. All of those traits should keep the target off his back, and his underestimated physical strength could carry him on a run post merge.
    I think Ryano is playing an excellent game. He's standing back and letting the leader, Andrew, draw all the attention. Darrah is just going along for the ride, as far as I can tell.

Great report, Bill.

Great job once again. If nothing else, MB knows how to get everyones attention. Which two come back and where they go may decide the rest of the game with the Morgan split and Jon as a free agent.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Bill
    So the entire exercise was an attempt to intimidate and threaten Jon. I thought it was pathetic, but worse still, it was a terrible move in the game.

Bill, you have an excellent grasp of this game! Fantastic Pirate Report...as always
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Great report. I think that where the Outcasts wind up may be as important as who they are. They both have immunity for the next vote and could freely choose who to vote for. As the 5th person (assuming the tribes get one each), that is a critical swing vote for Morgan. It might be meaningless in Drake unless the girls decide that Rupert needs to go. That seems unlikely as Sandra wants to wait until the merge has arrived. After the merge, all it takes is a solid 4 person alliance and I don't think Drake realizes that having Rupert in your group is trouble. He could very easily dominate individual ICs where he couldn't be voted off when you plan to. It seems that the Morgan 4 could be a better balanced team. Andrew is not looking far enough ahead in his brash statements of voting off his Outcast as soon as possible. For that, it may be his head next TC.

SP

Great job, Bill.

I think her nearly indecipherable speech may be masking the reality that she is quite intelligent. Or, perhaps my coffee had a little too much “kicker” in it this cold morning.
    Watch out for that kicker!

Quote Originally Posted by Bill_in_PDX

Sandra and Christa cruise along in the big skirt of Rupert.

Great job, Bill, as usual.

Rupert's outburst at Jon may well have been an attempt to get Jon in line, as Ladyluck mentions above. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt that he knows enough about the personalities of those around him to know how to get them to respond. By the end of that "conversation," it appeared that Jon, in fact, was in line. However, in this case, I don't think Rupert accounted for the reactions of those witnessing his explosion, and it will probably cost him.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

FORT Fogey
    Great analysis as always!

Darrah and Ryan are definitely an alliance. I really like Ryan so I definitely would like to see these 2 stick around(my brother also likes Darrah-gee I wonder why ) instead of Andrew and Tijuana.

I hope there's a merge so that Jon can go! Maybe he will this time, you know why I think that? He wasn't shown at all in the previews!

Premium Member
    Bill says:
    fluff, says that one consistent MB rule is that he will not show a winning alliance until the very latest possible time. I wonder if Darrah and Ryano are part of that equation?

Very good observation, Fluff is right, that was always a consistent MB trait (Tina-Colby) (Kim J.-Ethan).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast