+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Chat with Shawn and Osten

Very Proud Grandpa! LoneStarSpur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by QuinntheEskimo
    i finally- FINALLY got a questioned answered today!
    And your question/answer was?

(Thanks, stargazer401)

-Randy

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    I especially liked this question. The difference between Shawn and Osten's answers was hysterical.
    I thought the same thing. I also can't believe Osten said he learned nothing and got nothing out of Survivor. Couldn't he at least made up some BS about appreciating everything you have and how fortunate we are to not have to forage for food, to have a bed to sleep in, etc? Geez, I didn't think it was possible but I think I despise him even more now. It is as if he is spitting in the face of everyone who has ever wanted to be on Survivor. I hate that he took the chance away from someone more deserving.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    Q for the Chat: Did you guys at least appreciate the opportunity to play the game? Thousands apply to no avail...

they were both sounding like whiners, and was wondering if they knew thay had a chance of a lifetime...
    apparently they both realized and appreciated their chance... sorry a$$ whiners...

edited to add: i think the mods were being a little more liberal in the toughness of the questions that they gave Osten and Sean... usually only kiss butt questions get answered...

That question must have happened before I got on...missed the first 30 min
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Thanks SG for relaying all that...you only confirmed what most of us felt about silky boy!

FORT Fogey

Osten got NOTHING out of the game? I still can't believe it!

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    Osten really trashed JP in the beginning of the chat... a few questions had to do with him and his relationship with Jeff... and he didnt hold back his feelings towards the host. Actually Sean chimed in as well, that he thought JP should try and play the game himself- and until he does he shouldn't be so critical of the players. (paraphrasing, of course)

Actually, in light of Osten's sorry-ass attitude and general stupidity, I do believe that he got absolutely nothing out of Survivor.

I read most of the chat. I asked about 10 Q's for Osten that were kinda brutal. None chosen.
    Osten was definitely a jerk! I couldn't believe how he was badmouthing Jeff. So what if Jeff has begun to speak his mind and try to weed out the garbage to get to the truth. Jon deserved every comment and Osten deserved it. Osten also said that Jeff was a coward because he didn't make his comments to people's faces! When didn't he?

I also told Shawn that I'd like to eat off his body and asked if he, Burton, Colby, Ethan, Dave (from Amazon), and Matthew (post Survivor) would pose for a Men of Survivor calendar. Oh, well!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast