+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm lost on one thing

Read an interview with Mark Burnett. He said the outcast will not be allowed to speak to each other till TC. Then each will give a speach as to why they should go back. Players will vote. I don't think they can vote for themselves. The two that win, I'm assuming it will be the two with the most votes, pick a buff from and urn and that will determine which tribe they go to.

That seems the most straightforward and logical... I'm with you catfish

FORT Newbie
    if the outKAST are at all smart they'll keep BURTON in there FOREVER just to help them win the challenges whilst weaks like nicole and ryans s will be voted to return just to make the tribes lose...
    which makes the twist all the more crappish as it'll be weaks who get to rejoin the game... even if they dun figure that out this time they will in future S
    screw MB! surely there are other ways to add controversy without comprimising the chances of gd players like RUPERT

Quote Originally Posted by tacumo
    if the outKAST are at all smart they'll keep BURTON in there FOREVER just to help them win the challenges whilst weaks like nicole and ryans s will be voted to return just to make the tribes lose...
    which makes the twist all the more crappish as it'll be weaks who get to rejoin the game... even if they dun figure that out this time they will in future S
    screw MB! surely there are other ways to add controversy without comprimising the chances of gd players like RUPERT

i don't think the outcasts will be competing again. Seems this is a one time shot for them to compete to re-enter the game.

no need keeping burton to help them out any. Once they vote two back in, they finally go to club med (I think?!) until they are released to go home.

Hi all! *waves*

First, I'm new, which you probably noticed. I've been lurking for a while though, and know all about fluff's recaps and Paulie's Precaps from S6 (which are hilarious, but you knew that already ^_^)

As to this topic... I believe that the Outcasts won't be allowed to vote for themselves... but on the last episode, everyone heard Nicole proclaim that what all of the Outcasts wanted was "Revenge, baby!" So my guess is that they will work together to put in the strongest Outcasts back into the game, who can then proceed to work those who betrayed them out. Therefore Burton's likely to go back in, but I couldn't say for the other (though I'd go with Lill or Michelle).

Just me .02 =)

Loveable cheese!
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by loveable_cheese
    So my guess is that they will work together to put in the strongest Outcasts back into the game, who can then proceed to work those who betrayed them out. Therefore Burton's likely to go back in, but I couldn't say for the other (though I'd go with Lill or Michelle).

Just me .02 =)
    Welcome, cheese! (I feel silly typing that!)

Am I the only one who thinks Trish might be considered a strong player? After all, she was the last one voted out . . .
    If God is a DJ--life is a dance floor
    Click here to team up with FansOfRealityTV to help fight cancer!
    Watashi wa, sekai wo kaeru.

Premium Member
    I imagine it will be the same as the final 2 TC, they will all plead their case, then everyone votes, (They can't vote for themselves), then, once they pick someone, that person leaves, then the remaining 5 vote again, and the winner leaves. The remaining 4 then go off to the Loser's Lounge, to hang with Shawn and listen to Osten whine. I do think that once the 2 outcasts have been reseeded, then the merge will happen immediately. I have a question though, if the merge does happen at that point, and the 2 outcasts receive a bye in the first TC voting, does that mean that the remaining 8 are the only ones to participate in the individual IC?? Any thoughts??

Quote Originally Posted by chirospasm
    Welcome, cheese! (I feel silly typing that!)
    Teehee, it takes some getting used to. ^_^

Y'know Roz_city, the idea of an immediate merge directly after makes sense. That way the Outcasts who return have a chance of an alliance with each other. So methinks 'tis a definite possibility.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by loveable_cheese
    Teehee, it takes some getting used to. ^_^

Y'know Roz_city, the idea of an immediate merge directly after makes sense. That way the Outcasts who return have a chance of an alliance with each other. So methinks 'tis a definite possibility.
    Once again, welcome cheese..hehehehe
    I think an immediate merge would be a huge advantage for the two returning outcasts, especially if they are from different original tribes. They probably know voting records at the TC, and they can compare notes...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast