Poll: Which two "Outcasts" Get Voted Back In?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who comes BACK?

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    I voted Burton because I've heard a lot of rumors about him coming back (but I hope he wont)

I voted that Burton and Lillian come back. Burton because the outcasts will want to send in the person with the best chance to inflict vengeance. Lillian because she said after her original boot from Morgan that all the Drakes loved her.

Right before they showed the Morgan's reaction to the twist at their beach, we saw a pelican jump upwards. On the Drake beach, we saw a crab with purple claws tumble down. This has some significance. I just don't know what.

I'm guessing it signifies that the outcasts will make the Morgans stronger and the Drakes weaker. So I think Burton will go to Morgan and Lillian will go to Drake.

Fell in love with a boy.. realitynut95's Avatar
    god i hope burton comes back!

go Michele!

can't understand the Burton bandwagon - Trish & Burton voting for Michele is just as plausible. If she goes back to Drake - she's the best to reintegrate into the Drake tribe (no bridges burned) & possibly go the furthest & therefore extract the most revenge.

i think its burton and lill, both morgan and drake said it.
    I dont know how the votes will go, but i think it will be like this:
    Nicole: lil
    Ryan: lil
    Lil: ryan
    Michelle and trish- burton
    Burton- it really wont matter unless its ryan which i doubt.
    Sandra plays survivor better then anyone. She Won!

Dawn marie was always the ultimate member of the family.

Jennifer Hudson Forever

Ant is the man! er..... woman

Money talks,

CHOCOLATE SINGS!

There is no way Nicole will vote for Lill

Since I'm not very sure how this voting works exactly, I don't really know who will get back in the game. However, my guess is Burton and Lil...

I'm going with TRISH and LIL. I do think that Lil deserves another chance!
    :

I am not afraid of dying....I just don't want to be there when it happens!

I voted for Burton and Lil. I think they all feel Burton would be a huge threat to the other players.

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    In her Survivor chat she made some comment about him being the best Survivor ever, so I'm guessing yes. Why her and Michelle thought him to be the second coming, I'll never know.
    Well, we don't know how much interaction they had *wink wink* maybe they know something we don't *nudge nudge*

I'm fascinated by the strategy of voting FOR someone to reenter the game. I don't agree that the outcasts' primary concern will be picking someone to inflict the most damage on the remaining survivors. Their FIRST priority should be getting themselves back in the game, their second priority should be making sure the other person voted in is both someone they can beat and someone they can have an alliance with after the merge (it seems pretty likely that the merge will occur the week after they have their one free immunity--really increasing the returning Outcasts' chances to continue in the game). If it were me, I'd be trying to scramble the votes--throwing my vote to someone who has no chance, trying to get others to do the same--giving myself the best possible chance to win with just two votes...

But, as this is a survivor first, I doubt there will be a lot of good strategy. Like S1--where only one person seemed to understand the concepts.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast