Poll: Which two "Outcasts" Get Voted Back In?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who comes BACK?

Went with Trish & Lill. Last out - first back. (per tribe)

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401

Trish-Burton
    Michelle-Burton
    Skinny Ryan-Lil
    Lil-Skinny Ryan
    Burton-His is the vote I just don't know about.
    I think Burton will vote for Michelle (in some interview he was saying how smart etc. Michelle was).
    Nicole will vote for Ryan S. (Lil somewhat betrayed her).
    Other than that votes should go how you said.
    So even though I voted Lil and Burton, logically (but what's logic gotta do with Survivor...) it would be Burton and Ryan S.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

Ryan S. will vote Lillian.
    Lillian will vote Ryan S.

Michelle will vote Burton.
    Burton will vote Michelle.

So eliminate Trish , and Nicole coming back. Trish will most likely vote for Burton, and Nicole will most likely vote for Lillian.

Just can't figure out how the voting will go. All of these people want back in so why would they vote for anyone other than themselves? The only sensible thing I can come up with is we weren't told everything. I tend to think the outcasts have been competing for a slot to come back. The voting would depend on how each person ended in the competitions.

Hug me!
    I voted for all five. :ohmy
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Quote Originally Posted by TheFlying
    So eliminate Trish , and Nicole coming back. Trish will most likely vote for Burton, and Nicole will most likely vote for Lillian.
    I don't know about that - I saw Trish giving Nicole a big hug and then they held each others faces and said something to each other amid the cheering. Maybe they bonded?

Come to think of it, this challenge was the day after Trish was voted out per Rupert. So that would be an awful fast time of bonding. But you know those girlie sleepovers.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FYI, Mark Burnett did a press conference today and explained how the returnees would be selected.

After the challenge, the Outcasts were told not to talk or discuss anything until Tribal Council that night. Then, at TC, each Outcast will make their case as to why they should be selected to return to the game. Then the Outcasts will vote 2 back in. Apparently, it's not based on their previous tribal affiliation (Morgans voting for Morgans, for example). Instead, after the vote, Jeff will put a blue and an orange buff into an urn and one of the returnees randomly chooses one. This will decide who goes to what tribe.

Premium Member
    The logical choice is Burton, but, Burton is the only alpha male of the six, considering there are 4 women, he does not stand a chance. Ryan S, is too soft. Nicole just wants TV time and they all know that. Michelle, though possibly likeable is the the only alpha female, therefore, leaving the 2 most engaging Survivors from the Outcast crew, Lil and Trish, that's who I voted for.

Who would Nicole vote for? I know she is pissed with Lil for telling on her.

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    I'm going to base my thoughts on the following assumption-YOu can't vote for yourself

Trish-Burton
    Michelle-Burton
    Skinny Ryan-Lil
    Lil-Skinny Ryan
    Burton-His is the vote I just don't know about. I don't think he would vote for someone from his former tribe because they would have too much inside info on him that they could share with the other tribe. He would then have either Skinny Ryan or Lil to choose from. For some reason, these muscular men seem to really have contempt for the little guy. So, that would leave Lil.

So my guess...Burton and Lil

You got it mixed up...Trish will never vote for Burton (they were against each other remember?) and Nicole will never vote for Lil (Lil betrayed Nicole). Trish will vote for a woman, a fellow older woman at that so she will vote for Lil. Nicole is the wild card...she may not want another woman other than herself to be back, but she may have the hots for Burton so i think she'll vote for him.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFlying
    Ryan S. will vote Lillian.
    Lillian will vote Ryan S.

Michelle will vote Burton.
    Burton will vote Michelle.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast