+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 25262728293031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: 10/30 Show Discussion

FORT Fan

Andrew

Did anyone else think that Andrew was maybe shooting himself in the foot just a little by instructing his tribe that the outcast who returns be voted out at the first opportunity?

If Morgan goes out of their way to ostracize their returning tribemate, there is certainly nothing stopping them from aligning themselves with Drake. In a merged tribe, this could result in a 6-4 tribal voting split (i.e. Let the Pagonging begin).

I would think that a better strategy would involve making the returning tribemate as welcome as possible and "wiping the slate clean" in an effort to secure a strong tribal alliance in preparation for the merge.

Quote Originally Posted by tmcrae
    Did anyone else think that Andrew was maybe shooting himself in the foot just a little by instructing his tribe that the outcast who returns be voted out at the first opportunity?

If Morgan goes out of their way to ostracize their returning tribemate, there is certainly nothing stopping them from aligning themselves with Drake. In a merged tribe, this could result in a 6-4 tribal voting split (i.e. Let the Pagonging begin).

I would think that a better strategy would involve making the returning tribemate as welcome as possible and "wiping the slate clean" in an effort to secure a strong tribal alliance in preparation for the merge.
    If the outcasts return to their original tribes there would be no tribe unity anyway as they were already turned on by the tribe....

Now if they go to the other tribe then yes i'd agree making nice with them would be the smart thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by NL,JROTF
    ICan't wait for the reunion show to see how they grill Osten.
    If he shows up for the reunion show. He might be like Scott from BB4, who just never showed up again.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

After watching my tape last nite- Wow! what a great episode. I love Jeff I say Bravo! Osten quitting the game just, imo-justified having the Outcasts come back. What a slap in the face. I know of several people who have applied to get on the show (myself included) and have someone like Osten get on and quit-arrgh- enuf said about him- Someone compared him to Flo- Flo may have been whiney, but at least she still participated in the roadblocks that she was able to do(ie the escargo sale)- hell, Osten would probably have been afraid of the snails.
    I know if I was sitting in with Drake at that TC- Jon said something that would have made my decision easier- he said that he knows how to divide a coconut 5ways unlike Shawn. And if you remember- Shawn didn't share with the rest of the kids in the class except with Michelle and Burton.
    But it was fun to watch the expressions on the faces of both
    Drake and Morgan when the Outcasts came in. it was actually better than Jon's reaction.
    Here's what I think may happen with the outcasts- since there are 3 people from each tribe they would probably vote someone to represent each tribe and when whoever gets voted to go back into the game- they have to switch tribes.
    and if there's a merge- i bet there will be alot of volunteered info. I could actually see that it will be Burton and Lil who goes back. Can you see Lil talking to Rupert about his experience at Morgan and with Andrew? It would be interesting. In one other note- Survivor is MB's show and he can pretty much do what he wants- FCC does have a thing regarding fixing challenges- MB is the ulitimate survivor- he outwits, outlasts, and outplays everyone that has gone on this show.

Did anyone else think of Paulie's precaps when Rupert started going off on Jon? I kept expecting him to order him into the boat to be dropped off on his own island!

I was a little peeved that they didn't get all three TC's done.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    Did anyone else think of Paulie's precaps when Rupert started going off on Jon? I kept expecting him to order him into the boat to be dropped off on his own island!

I was a little peeved that they didn't get all three TC's done.
    So was I! Those evil........I can't believe they're making us wait a week to see who's coming back into the game. Evil evil evil!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    That whole coconut fight was strange. If there's no time to eat it.... then don't. Why fight? They just hate each other and found ..yet another.. reason to argue.

I must say...I laughed pretty hard when Jon voted for Shawn and said, "F#c# you!". Besides Osten being the worst player in history and being the FIRST person to quit, Jon also set history for being the FIRST to say, "F#c# You!" when voting.

This season is great. Although, bringing voted off people bothers me alot. --I've already voiced my opinions of that in another thread-- It's basically b.s., even though MB is trying to make it "piratey-like" by saying the pirates who are sent to sea don't always die, they sometimes return. Blah blah blah...not fair imho. (for my long lost PHo pals) "It's shaaadyyy!!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    (for my long lost PHo pals) "It's shaaadyyy!!
    Maveno, on another thread, I almost referred to the non-Outcasts as "The Originals"!
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by chirospasm
    Okay, I think I've read the whole thread now, and people are missing one big thing about the Outcasts.

Did anyone else see Big Brother 3? Amy came back in and lasted several weeks after her "re-entry." Why? My bet, and I bet that it will happen here, is that people knew that whoever took her to the final two would win, because there was no way that a previous evictee would win.
    I agree with you. I think one of the outcasts will last long just because the initial agreement is that he/she won't deserve to win thus is the perfect person to take to final 2. But, they only need to drag one of the outcasts along (probably physically weakest just in case), and I do think the other one(s) will be send back to looser lodge as soon as possible.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave
    Maveno, on another thread, I almost referred to the non-Outcasts as "The Originals"!

That's TOO funny!!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread