+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: 10/30 Show Discussion

Rab
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf
    Well, in that case, that's Jon's personality. He's a total jerk, so you can't blame him either.
    Yeah but Jon is the greater annoyance between the two.

I tend to contradict myself when I'm pulling all-nighters lol.

FORT Fogey
    All I know is that I really don't think that anyone should get a second chance. They were voted out, they don't deserve it. It's true that I don't want any of them coming back in the game either and potentially ousting a favorite of mine. I have no desire to see any of the bootees come back in.

By the way, I knew that the entire cast of bootees was coming back, I saw the commercials. I just didn't know how the twist was going to work.

Can you imagine in Day 5 when Osten wanted out and they actually voted him off? Then Osten thought he was going home when all of a sudden they brought him to a different island only to live the same conditions for several more days!!!! LOL!

I don't think that Shawn & Burton would've re-formed an alliance if Burton returned to Drake. Burton's obviously out for revenge, and I imagine he would have seen Shawn as his biggest Betrayer. So, if anything, Shawn would've been #1 on Burton's hit list.

It's a moot point now.

Quote Originally Posted by JonasGrumby
    Can you imagine in Day 5 when Osten wanted out and they actually voted him off? Then Osten thought he was going home when all of a sudden they brought him to a different island only to live the same conditions for several more days!!!! LOL!
    It would serve his wussy pantywaist arse right!!

Rab
    Quote Originally Posted by LAGuy
    I don't think that Shawn & Burton would've re-formed an alliance if Burton returned to Drake. Burton's obviously out for revenge, and I imagine he would have seen Shawn as his biggest Betrayer. So, if anything, Shawn would've been #1 on Burton's hit list.

It's a moot point now.

Shawn and Burton probably wouldn't have made another alliance with each other.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazzer

ETA: Didn't that one girl with the curly hair (already forgot her name) want to give up in the Amazon? And I agree with everyone else about Rupert...that was a bummer.

Yes, that was Shawna, who had begged her tribemates to vote her out that one TC. Her tribemates decided she wasn't going to get what she wanted that night because they needed her for their alliance. Shawna subsequently was rejuvenated when the boys (Alex) came to their camp.

I wonder if they remember that? I immediately thought of her when Jeff said he was the ONLY one to lay down his torch (or something to that effect). Shawna's tribemates could have easily granted her wishes, too.

caught by the window MasterOfPuppets's Avatar
    In a van down by the river!!!... watching the Canucks on my 3" TV
    worst. episode. ever.

the twist was quite possibly the worst and most unfair twist in a reality show, ever.. for reasons already mentioned

and Drake voting off Shawn instead of Jon.. all these TC's must really be getting to their head.. stupid decisions

up to this point PI has been my favorite season for a LONG time... but this episode turned me off quite a bit

but whatever.. I'm still optimistic that it'll turn out great.

Interesting episode to say the least.
    • Rupert seems to have out-Lexed Lex by going psycho on Jonny Fairplay. I don't see what purpose this will serve in the long run as Jon can't be trusted and the others now have seen a more negative side of Rupert. Anytime someone says it's "My" game or "My" island they seem to push the wrong buttons with the others.
    • I had thought we would have been given more background information on how the "Outcasts" lived after they were voted out. If they knew this was coming, they could have planned (maybe not for the specific challenge, but in general they would have a very positive attitude). It was probably overall the hardest fought challenge yet as the stakes were so high.
    • The pre-vote discussion at Drake was interesting. Rupert took a bit of control here, making sure Christa and Sandra were with him and that it could be either of the other two. When there are five left the voting can always be interesting. I am surprised that Shawn (or Jon) didn't try to cut a last second deal at TC. All it takes is one person to switch sides to change the vote, but I'm sure they wouldn't switch to a more uncertain future.
    • Osten, you are a wuss. Finally, the rest of the tribe woke up and realized there was no value in keeping you around. The thing is, I think Andrew and Tijuana may need him now. Morgan is together, but there are two separate sides (Ryano-Darrah the other). They don't know who is coming back, but Andrew would be their first target. JP must have known this would happen, to OK the no-vote. Putting the torch down, priceless. Too bad no one got the chance to badmouth him as they voted.
    • I'm not so sure I like how this will all work. I would think there would be the merge next week, after the "Outcasts" return. This whole thing seems to have unified the tribes against whoever comes back. The returnees are bound to want not only revenge, but to win. Someone will pick them up, because one more in an alliance is one more in an alliance. I can see how it might be nice that they are immune next TC, but this also seems unfair. If someone really crappy comes back, why should they get a free pass? If the jury is the usual, this means both returning players will be on it, and will have a lot of pent-up Sue Hawk rage. It will be interesting to see who returns, and how they are received
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Kristin
    Yes, that was Shawna, who had begged her tribemates to vote her out that one TC. Her tribemates decided she wasn't going to get what she wanted that night because they needed her for their alliance. Shawna subsequently was rejuvenated when the boys (Alex) came to their camp.

I wonder if they remember that? I immediately thought of her when Jeff said he was the ONLY one to lay down his torch (or something to that effect). Shawna's tribemates could have easily granted her wishes, too.
    Shawna did NOT lay down her torch! When the men came to Jaburu post-switch, Shawna wanted to get back in the game. By then, it was too late -- she was the next one to go!!!
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

+ Reply to Thread