+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Paulie's Precaps - Episode 7: Swap Apart Run

Fade to black
    As always, most excellent.

But when I offered to issue a Heimlich Maneuver on his behalf, he suddenly found his voice. He unloaded the most impressive obscenity concatenations I’ve heard in my lifetime, pairing curse words you wouldn’t think would go together but which sounded almost poetic blasting out of his frothy mouth.
    I'll be the first to say I never saw the word "concatenations" before in my life. Paulie, you teach me something new every day.

Fantastic recap. Love the no merge and switching the tribes around. I hope it comes true.
    Who shot who in the what now?

Hey Paulie, how did you come up with the title? Did you make something up for the ellipsis?

"What the" --> "Swap a"
    "..." --> "part run"

Just curious.

I incorporated the "Part One" part into the title to give me more latitude. Hope you don't think I cheated.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    I incorporated the "Part One" part into the title to give me more latitude. Hope you don't think I cheated.

Duhhhhhh!!! Even after I wrote out "Part Run" I didn't get it.

“What do you mean?” Sandra asks, rolling the kitchen up into the borrowed Morgan tarp. Pots, pans, spices, spatula, glasses, blenders, toasters, and other appliances clink around inside as she ties off the top of the makeshift bag.
    I am not sure exactly why, but this part was hilarious to me.

Brilliant once again, Paulie! I am starting to understand how you got your "sexy evil genius" moniker. And you have Johnny Fairplay down perfectly...
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Loved it!

Fantastic Paulie!

I loved Rupert making Jon walk the plank.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Paulie, I hate to be one of the fawning masses but ... sigh .. here goes

you just get better and better. These are priceless! I can't imagine how much time and thought goes into your precaps each week, but I know it's a considerable effort. For that I applaud you!

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Sorry I'm just now getting caught up, Paulie.

His dull eyes locked on Rupert’s, he slowly raises his hands, folding them across his chest and extending the twin V’s in an unmistakable Fairplay challenge.

At least one hidden rattling creature apparently lives there.

“Nayo, a coarse noht. Ya caint come bayack innuh the gayum.”

Osten adds an additional shudder to account for his distaste for the environment and one more to communicate his extreme coldness.

Once we have the upper hand, we destroy the Drakes and then I pick you guys off until I stand alone in the winner’s circle, the million-dollar check in my hand and the title of Sole Survivor draped about me like a Miss America sash. Oh, it will be sweet! I can see it now! The word ‘Savage’ written on seven pieces of parchment. Glorious victory to me!

The entire exchange at Drake, but especially this part “You notice that ‘day’ and ‘say’ rhyme perfectly, though,” Shawn says, stroking his chin. “Amazing.”

Over at Morgan Beach, Osten feigns death in order to be removed from the game.

There’s a big difference between laying on the beach pretending to be dead and actually pulling the trigger and being dead.

Christa and Tijuana tear pieces of their skirt and tie them around their torsos to replace the now-missing buffs.

Andrew snorts. “Go drink some Nyquil, Osten. I think I hear a sniffle coming on.”
    I love the mix with no merge twist, Paulie - way better than the actual twist!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123