+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Who would you like to see on the all star survivor

I forgot all about Susan.
    I can see them having her back for entertainment value.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I forgot all about Susan.
    I can see them having her back for entertainment value.
    She has face recognition, even for the casual viewer. I imagine that may be one of MB's criteria for the All-Star edition.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    I just hope they don't bring back any of the winners, although I'm sure that'll happen. They won, they had there moment of glory, and I think Survivor has had some interesting contestants that are better than all the winner combined. Besides, as many speculated, they'll just be an easy target to get voted off. Is anyone really going to keep Rich or Tina around longer than they have to and risk them winning again?
    Here's one thing I don't understand- Jeff was on E! today and talked about Rupert, saying there hasn't been a contestant that was such a fan favorite since Colby. Personally, I never really liked Colby. What I don't get is because Jeff and Mark like a contestant, they automatically assume their a fan favorite. Jeff commented in an interview awhile back that some the contestants he stays in touch with are Lex, Ethan and Colby, so chances are they have a better chance of making it on the all star than one of the Sambrats that Jeff said he didn't like. I was looking forward to the all star, but now I wish they'd just do a regular Survivor.

I had almost forgotten about ole truck drivin' Sue!Yeah I bet they have her back for sure just to stir it up...I would love to see her and Jerri on the same team....holy bitchiness Batman!

FORT Fogey
    Haha, yeah I've heard Sue will be back, she's representing Wisconsin ya know,

I've heard about only Survivor's 1-4 getting the chance to come back, but here's who I'd like to see back, which includes 5, 6, and 7 cuz hey, I can always pretend right?

Kelly and Sue (S1)
    Elisabeth, Colby, Jeff, Mike, Nick(I feel he got a bad deal at the end) and Jerri, just to stir things up, haha and she definitely would come back! (S2)
    Kelly, Silas, and Kim P (S3)
    Neleh(hey I liked her and did not think she was a ditz or Carmen either but let's not get into that), Kathy, Pascal, Hunter, Gina (S4)
    Erin, Shii Ann, Helen (S5)
    Dave, Ryan(only because he really shouldn't have gone before Dan, not cuz I like him or anything), Deena, Matt(but he won't come back), Rob (S6)
    Rupert, Ryan O, Andrew (S7)

I agree on no winners, I think they should stop with the greed and let someone else win. They'll be targetted first anyway, so why bother? Unfortunately, we can almost guarantee that Rich will be there

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345