+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who would you like to see on the all star survivor

FORT Regular
    I think all previous winners should go on, since they haven't had their torches snuffed yet, its kinda like heres a chance to nail atleast 4 of them. I think there should be 24 Players, 4 teams of 6 and merge the teams at 4. Put all the survivor winners on the same team and see how that works.

How about two shows. The "All-Star" show, and in a late night time slot, the "All-Challenged" show - the people with the poorest survival skills thrown together.

I'd like to see if the slacker gene is stronger than the survival gene.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaius
    Oops, sorry about that, I wasn't very clear. Yah, I meant Jeff Probst as a player, and someone else hosting the game. I wouldn't mind seeing Jeff both playing and hosting, but I have a feeling that kind of thing would only happen in your precaps
    Hmm, who would host? How about someone really annoying like Fran Drescher? "The tribe has spoken.....neheennehhhennehhhh ahaaneeaa!"

(sorry, that was very off topic)

Not having seen the early Survivors, I can't really contribute to this discussion. But I would love to see Shii Ann and Helen from Thailand, and Rob C and Deena from the Amazon.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    You mean that first week or two where you keep saying, "You know, what's her name with the long hair and dorky guy with the bandana?" Yeah, that will be nice.
    Amen to that stargazer... That is one of the frustrations when you start a new season..

I would really like to see Ryan S. from this season (although I know it's not possible, but after John's interview with him, dang he sounded like he had it all wrapped up, strategy wise. )

Also wouldn't mind seeing Kelly (behavior researcher) from Africa.

When I go back and look at the cbs website of past Survivors, I'm amazed at how many people I've already forgotten! Just reading through this thread has me going, "who again???" Even though I've got them all on tape!

Fran Drescher as host?
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Leo
    Premium Member
    I don't think you can call it a real all-star if Amazon Rob isn't in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fossil
    How about two shows. The "All-Star" show, and in a late night time slot, the "All-Challenged" show - the people with the poorest survival skills thrown together.

I'd like to see if the slacker gene is stronger than the survival gene.
    That's a great idea! Get all of the people that wouldn't lift a finger and let all the other people do all the work and see if they can live long enough to win. [Wait...didn't Jenna already do that? ]
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Leo
    Premium Member
    Hey! She did do some work... like boiling the buffs and the underwear.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo
    Hey! She did do some work... like boiling the buffs and the underwear.

I forgot about her hard work in the underwear boiling department. She also worked hard at staying out of her clothes.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

How can you guys forget the one, the only, SUSAN HAWK! She's already been anounced as being "very likely" to be on the show, but no one's been fully confirmed yet. Her and Jeff Varner. they were on Cannonball Run and Big Brother together. They were also two of my favorites.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by colby_d
    How can you guys forget the one, the only, SUSAN HAWK! She's already been anounced as being "very likely" to be on the show, but no one's been fully confirmed yet. Her and Jeff Varner. they were on Cannonball Run and Big Brother together. They were also two of my favorites.
    Heheheheheh, It's been 3 years since we really had a good "Snake eats the Rat" speech at the final TC. I can just picture her verbally slapping say maybe Jenna and Colby. She was the biggest sore loser in Survivor History, and could not handle not making it to the final 2. Or, on the All-Star edition, she makes it to the final 2, and say maybe....Kelly gets to verbally slam her. Now that would be priceless..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast