+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jeff on Ellen

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Jeff on Ellen

Jeff was on Ellen today and made a comment about this week's show. One of the things he said was "something happens this week to this guy that I think there going to regret." When

Before the show started, Jeff talked about the "big lie" that was supposed to happen, saying that it was told and that the person regretted it. I don't know if he just misquoted himself on Ellen or not. But maybe something happens this week where the person who tells the lie (if it happens) doesn't regret it, but everyone who falls for it does. Any thoughts?

I heard Jeff on the Bob and Tom radio show this morning and he was leaving tonight to go film the all-star survivor. Wouldn't say who was in it, or where it was being done. He did say that Jon really grated on his nerves, when asked, he said that he would maybe have liked to have popped him once.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

"something happens this week to this guy that I think there going to regret."
    Hmmmm... Well Ili, if Jeff popped Jon, then I can't see anyone regretting it, and besides, I am sure Panama does not have the same pesky assualt laws and liability suits.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill_in_PDX
    Hmmmm... Well Ili, if Jeff popped Jon, then I can't see anyone regretting it, and besides, I am sure Panama does not have the same pesky assualt laws and liability suits.
    Hey, if that were to happen, maybe the other Survivors would vote Jeff the million dollar winner. I'm sure they wouldn't mind if he were to pop Jon once or twice.
    Jeff said before the show started that Jon annoyed him; he also said that during Survivor Africa the Sambrats annoyed him, as did Kelly and Ethan (I think it was Ethan.) Kind of funny that the younger ones always get on his nerves.
    Haven't heard much about the allstar; wnder who's going to be in it.

Haven't heard much about the allstar; wnder who's going to be in it.
    They won't announce it until S7 is over so it doesn't overshadow the current season.

No before anyone asks that's not the official word, but they won't announce it until S7's over anyway.

Forgot to mention, Jeff wrote a movie. He got word that it was a go for filming while doing the first Survivor. He directed it too and its called "Finders Fee" and stars James Earl Jones.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I am watching it as I type this. He said someone does something that he may regret for a while. I don't think it has anything to do with the lie.

And, does Jeff come here? He had a true Jiff moment straight out of one of Paulies precaps when he was talking about instead of voting someone out maybe they should get eaten. Did anyone else see the evil gleam in his eye? I love it.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

This damned lie!!! Argggghhhhhhh!! I SOOOooooo want to know who/why/what/when/how/where...

being an addict is hard people, it really is.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Maveno. So true.

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood
    He said someone does something that he may regret for a while. I don't think it has anything to do with the lie.

From everything I've heard (and read) Jeff say, The Lie and The Regret are two different things.

Yesterday, on Haber and Erin, he specifically said that The Regret is very close to happening (and involves "an incident"), but that The Lie is still to come (and that we would have no idea about it at present.)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast