+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What now for Ken Stafford?

I can't stop laughing at the idea they're still searching for Jan years later.
    "That's Numberwang!"

See, we knew you and Ken were destined to be together Kylie
    Fluff! Yup, if the bowling butt thinks so, it must be my true destiny.

I am very flattered by the feedback. Thanks!

I do apologize to Kylie and Paulie for using them in the story. Just couldn't resist...it's those damn egg nog lattes you know!
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

No apologies needed Bill. I don't mind it all. (Yeah, I love it! )

Princess
    Funny, Bill!!

From there, everything fell into place for Ken. Magilla became the head of the notorious Magilla crime family on the Banana Vice, and the show shot up the ratings, staying at number one for 230 consecutive weeks. There were five movies made with the characters from the show, and even the now infamous Ken action figures.
    Can't wait for "Banana Vice" to hit the networks (must be FOX???)!

"Boston McBeal in Practice"

Congrats to your new job! (Or were you simply drafted....? )

right on, bill! great story! looking forward to the next!

It seems that the earlier fires had affected his electrical wiring, and the fridge had exploded, spilling the contents all over the charred floor.
    ~~
    We’ve got a job to do here, and it will not be long before someone hijacks this story with a Sup! Sup!
    ~~
    he found it instead on a sidewalk just outside of the CBS studios in Manhattan.
    ~~
    She looked like Julia Stiles…only better!
    ~~
    and just happy as all “git out”, to quote Clay, best man at the ceremony.
    ~~
    He helped Penny get back on her feet after her second failed business and seventh divorce, he wrote the forward to Helen’s Survivor Recipe Book
    ~~
    (You might recall that Jan disappeared in the Thai jungle after being voted out in the 12th episode.
    ~~
    “That crazy monkey!” he blurted out “I always hated him”. But then he knew the very enemy of his beloved bananas, that he so despised, would also serve to be his professional salvation. “That’s pretty ironic eh?” Ken commented to Robb.
    ~~
    There they learned that Magilla was serving hard time in prison for a conviction involving VCR’s, teapots, and unsightly primate related bodily functions.
    ~~
    “Who’s been drinking my Tab!!!!” he bellowed into the night sky…

Honestly the whole thing had me in stitches…..The second quote I chose had me burst out in laughter! Thank God I’m at home and my family is used to it now
    Of course… we all know Paulie drinks milk
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Absolutley hilarious, Bill! I love how you incorporated our own members, Paulie and Kylie in your story.

Focus dammit! We’ve got a job to do here, and it will not be long before someone hijacks this story with a Sup! Sup! Time to get to work…we stare into the depths of the crystal ball…
    Besides, Erin reportedly had many banana-like qualities, and Ken was normally attracted to that.

He even spent hours each week volunteering as Robb’s Big Brother.

The show was called Banana Vice and you know it also as the most successful show in television history.

Off to Thailand he and the producers rushed. There they learned that Magilla was serving hard time in prison for a conviction involving VCR’s, teapots, and unsightly primate related bodily functions
    The whole article is laugh-out-loud funny! Looking forward to your next article.

A favorite line:

“That’s pretty ironic eh?” Ken commented to Robb.

“Dude…there’s no iron in these drinks at all…as if!” Robb replied.

Excellent article, Bill! I'm flattered to have found my way in there. The tallest Tab-drinkin' man of all time. What an honor!

I'm still chuckling at "Banana Vice" and MIA Jan.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast