+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Pre-cap Title Guesses - Episode 7 & 8

I have to agree, I am constantly looking in here to see if Paulie has posted his title or hints. If he has, the pre-cap is close to coming if not already posted.

"Place them...in Twos"

I'm with you Stargazer and Bobmac. Just waiting for that precap...........

Thanks for the support, guys. I appreciate it.

I went simple with the title this time. As usual, veejer was closest.

Watch The Parts, Too
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

BTW, I should also point out that bobmac called the return of JP. Impressive!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    I know that they aren't usually up this early, but I keep coming back checking for a precap. Sadly, I think I am almost more addicted to the precaps and recaps than I am to the actual show. Although I do amuse myself with my internal running commentary while watching the show.

stargazer...I just LOVE reading the "spoiler" threads where you're actually WATCHING the show and commenting in the thread. I absolutely LOVE reading your comments..you never seem to miss a beat, and I can attest to agreeing with you 100%. So, it's not so internal.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    stargazer...I just LOVE reading the "spoiler" threads where you're actually WATCHING the show and commenting in the thread. I absolutely LOVE reading your comments..you never seem to miss a beat, and I can attest to agreeing with you 100%. So, it's not so internal.
    Gee, thanks Maveno I never realized anyone paid attention to my inane babble.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234