+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ep 6 Recap - How to Turn Your Trish into Trash.

My stinkin' VCR did not tape Survivor while I was out of town last week! Razzlefrazzle! :mad:

Thank heavens for your recap Fluff. You really saved my sanity!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

[QUOTE=fluff]Night 15.

Jonny Fairplay finally wins something, the “Facial Expression of the Season”, award for his presentation of “Ohhhhhhh shit”.

Great job Fluff. I really look forward to your recaps and I couldn't agree more with the above quote. I think that Jon's expression was priceless and gets my vote for Top Moment in Reality TV this week.

Quote "Jiff begins his commentary by stating “Savage and Jon are getting loaded”, completely passing up the chance to add, it’s the first time Jon has been loaded without a bottle in his hand. You really must capitalize on these opportunities when they present, Jiff."

Right, what could Jeff have been thinking of? This line made me laugh explosively.

Namaste.

Hilarious Fluff! Great job!

I can't imagine watching an episode without reading one of your Fluffcaps in the days that follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhora
    Hilarious Fluff! Great job!

I can't imagine watching an episode without reading one of your Fluffcaps in the days that follow.

The Fluffcaps (great name by the way Zhora) are as good as, if not better than, the episodes of the actual show. Why, oh why, has Mark Burnet not hired Fluff and Paulie to write for the show? Just imagine a new Survivor introduced by the JifBot with lines written by Paulie. Mind-blowing.

Namaste.

Hehehehe! That's brilliant.
    I love the wittiness and it's almost as good as watching the episode itself!

Almost... Monday is so far away
    Any day now...

parkave_teach
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Could you imagine if diplomats had to wear blue fabric “tubes” on their heads with yellow curls attached to the top and bottom hems?
    My students wonder why I sit and laugh at my computer once a week. No, Mrs. L. is not on crack, it is all Fluff's recaps!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234